We’ve found a way to score cheap tickets to Orlando’s bowl games. Score Big is offering up to 50% off seats. Whether you are cheering for the Bulldogs, Hokies, Cornhuskers or Knights, Score Big is the first place you should look for a deal.
- Capital One Bowl: Nebraska Cornhuskers vs. Georgia Bulldogs
- Russell Athletic Bowl: Rutgers Scarlet Knights vs. Virginia Tech Hokies
Score Big is not a ticket broker but a company that works directly with venues, teams and promoters to sell off excess tickets. It’s a little like Priceline for entertainment and sports tickets. Here’s how it works:
- Select the event (Capital One Bowl or Russell Athletic Bowl) and then select where you want to sit.
- Bid how much you are willing to pay. You’ll have to enter your credit card information here.
- If your bid is accepted, you’re notified instantly, and the company charges your credit card.
- If your bid is rejected, you can place a new bid.
Sometimes you’ll get a counter offer, which you are free to accept or reject. No additional fees are added to the price you agree on.
We’ve got some promo codes that will help you save even more: Use HOLIDAY35 to get at least 35% off, no matter what other buyers are getting. The code is good only one per person, for purchases up to $300. If tickets are already going for 50% off, you’re better off saving the promo code for another event. However, you can use promo code BOWL25 to get an extra $25 off orders of at least $50, on top of the discount you’re already getting, through Dec. 17. But the promo codes can’t be combined.
ScoreBig is an advertising partner of On the Cheap.