By Bryan Chavez
Those self-preserving Chick-fil-A cows are at it again, putting their bovine twist on all of those relentless talent shows on TV to create the America’s Cattle Call 2015 calendar. There are 12 talented bovine contestants, but there can only be one “super steer.”Available at participating locations (while supplies last), the calendars are $7 (plus tax.) While the calendar will draw smiles and help anyone keep track of next year’s low-cost events and giveaways, it’s even better because each month you’ll receive a FREE menu item — just activate your Calendar Card online and then keep it in your wallet. Here’s the 2015 lineup:
- January – Grilled chicken sandwich and large soft drink
- February – Chocolate chunk cookie or three-count Chick-n-Minis
- March – Large soft drink or large iced coffee
- April – Mystery offer
- May – Eight-count nuggets (crispy or grilled)
- June – Mystery offer and large soft drink
- July – Mystery offer
- August – Chicken deluxe sandwich (regular or spicy)
- September – Mystery offer and large soft drink
- October – Mystery offer and large soft drink
- November – Small hand-spun milkshake
- December – Large soft drink
The calendar is really a clever, cute and “cheap” gift for any Chick-fil-A lovers in your life. If you or your family dine there often, it’s well worth it financially to pick up a few just to get the free food all year long.
Copyright Living on the Cheap. The post $7 Chick-fil-A 2015 calender yields food freebies appeared first on Living On The Cheap.