For the entire month of September, real-life heroes who keep communities safe will receive a special thank you from LEGOLAND. First Responders are entitled to a FREE, single-day theme park admission at LEGOLAND Florida Resort.
You might also be interested in: cheap things to do with kids in Orlando.
LEGOLAND FREE FOR FIRST RESPONDERS
For the entire month of September, the real-life heroes dedicated to keeping our communities safe will receive a FREE, single-day theme park admission at LEGOLAND Florida Resort to experience the all-new THE LEGO MOVIE WORLD.
The families of first responders get a break on admission too! Eligible personnel can purchase general admission tickets for up to four guests at a 50 percent discount.
This promotion is open to active and retired law enforcement, fire-and-rescue and EMT/EMS personnel working in the United States.
Eligible positions include:
• Emergency medical services employees (EMT/EMS)
• Municipal and county police and sheriff’s officers
• Highway patrol officers
• Corrections officers
• State and federal law enforcement officers
• Fish and wildlife field officers
• U.S. Forest Service rangers
• National Park Service officers
• Homeland Security and TSA agents
• Environmental protection officers
How it works:
- To receive complimentary and discounted tickets, eligible personnel must visit the LEGOLAND Florida Resort ticket windows on the day of their visit and present their employee ID or professional organization membership card.
- This offer is not available with any other offers, online, by telephone or through ticket resellers, and is valid through Monday, Sept. 30, 2019.
- Guests may upgrade to include the LEGOLAND Water Park for just $25 per person.
MORE FREE & CHEAP THINGS TO DO IN ORLANDO
MORE DEALS IN ORLANDO