By Bryan Chavez
There’s definitely a hole in these promos. On National Doughnut Day —or National Donut Day, as some spell it — some of our favorite doughnut shops are offering a sweet freebie. National Doughnut Day is the first Friday in June, making it June 5 this year. All of the offers are valid at participating locations, while supplies last. There is no purchase necessary, unless noted. Here’s a round-up of the “hole-y” deals:
- Dunkin’ Donuts is offering a FREE doughnut of your choice (excluding Croissant Donuts and Cheesecake Squares) with the purchase of any beverage.
- Fractured Prune is serving up a FREE made-to-order OC Sand.
- Krispy Kreme is giving away a FREE Original Glazed doughnut (or any variety.)
- LaMar’s Donuts is offering a FREE doughnut (any variety with a hole in it.)
- Shipley Do-Nuts is giving way a FREE glazed doughnut from 5 a.m. to noon.
- Winn-Dixie is giving away a FREE powdered doughnut hole at all in-store bakeries.