Travel through the rolling hills of Clermont for an unexpected Florida wine experience at Lakeridge Winery. This July, there are three FREE reasons to visit Lakeridge Winery – free wine tours, free tastings and a free concert series.
Every Saturday in July from noon to 4 p.m. a different band will perform at the Summer Music Series. You are invited to kick back, relax and listen to live performances by local Central Florida bands on the outdoor stage and solo acts at the Wine & Cheese Bar upstairs.
Admission is free and everyone is welcome. Bring your own lawn chairs or blankets. A variety of food and beverages, as well as Lakeridge wines by the glass and domestic and imported beers, will be available for purchase.
Stop by any day of the week for complimentary wine tours, tastings and a picturesque view of the vineyard. The tour lasts approximately 45 minutes and begins with a 12-minute video presentation that shows the growing of Florida’s grapes all the way to the wine making process.
- August 17 & 18: 25th Annual Harvest Grape Stomp
- September 14 & 15: Wine & Cheese Festival
- October 11 – 13: BBQ & Blues
- November 8 – 10: Holiday Open House
- December 13 – 15: Wine & Chocolate Festival
Know before you go:
- Orlando to Lakeridge Winery: if you are traveling from downtown Orlando, it will take approximately 35 minutes.
- Hours of operation; Mon.-Sat., 10 a.m.-5 p.m.; Sun. 11 a.m.-5 p.m.
19239 US Highway 27
Clermont, FL 34715