Celebrate the summer’s final days with a week that is cool, FREE, and full of Tiffany at the Morse.
The Charles Hosmer Morse Museum of American Art will provide FREE admission days during the last week of summer, September 17-22.
To keep up with latest news on deals, discounts and free events in Central Florida, sign up for the Orlando on the Cheap newsletter. You can also follow us on Facebook.
You might also want to check out:
- More free museum days in Orlando
- Sept. 21: free museum day in Orlando
- Free and cheap things to do this weekend in Orlando
FREE DAYS AT MORSE MUSEUM
Everyone is welcome to visit free-of-charge, Tuesday through Saturday (9:30am to 4pm) and Sunday (1pm – 4pm). Stroll through galleries full of Tiffany masterworks for free during the summer’s final days.
The free days at Morse Museum coincide with Smithsonian Free Museum Day on Saturday, September 21. You can make it a free Museum Weekend! Participating museums include:
- Orlando Museum of Art
- Orlando Regional History Museum
- Mennello Museum of American Art and MORE!
FREE OPEN HOUSE EVENTS AT MORSE MUSEUM
- Easter weekend
- Weekend of the Arts in February
- Independence Day
- Winter Park Sidewalk Art Festival
- Christmas Eve
- Friday Nights at the Morse November through April
Mark your calendars every year for the first Thursday in December to attend Christmas in the Park, a free event in Winter Park’s Central Park. The museum lights up Tiffany windows to accompany live music from the Bach Festival Choir.
Admission and hours of operation
- Regular admission: $6 for adults, $5 for seniors, $1 for students, free for children under 12.
- Tuesday through Saturday: 9:30am – 4pm
- Sunday: 1pm – 4pm
- November through April, free for all visitors after 4 p.m. on Fridays. Galleries are open until 8pm.
The Morse Museum is home to the world’s most comprehensive collection of works by American designer and artist Louis Comfort Tiffany (1848–1933), including the chapel interior he designed for the 1893 World’s Columbian Exposition in Chicago and art and architectural objects from Tiffany’s celebrated Long Island home, Laurelton Hall. The Museum‘s holdings also include American art pottery, late 19th- and early 20th-century American paintings, graphics, and decorative art.
MORE FREE & CHEAP THINGS TO DO IN ORLANDO
Romantic Orlando dates under $30
Free entry days at Leu Gardens
The Charles Hosmer Morse Museum of American Art
445 N Park Ave
Winter Park, FL 32789