This fall, food lovers can experience deals at 90 of the most popular restaurants in Orlando during Visit Orlando’s Magical Dining Month. From Aug. 29 through Oct. 2, guests can enjoy three-course dinners for $33, averaging a savings of 33% per meal. The program includes some of the hottest new arrivals to Orlando’s culinary scene, including chef-driven establishments in the new Disney Springs area as well as local favorites across town. One dollar from each meal will also be donated to a local charity.
View the full list of restaurants and make reservations on OpenTable. New restaurants to the program include:
- STK,a brand new upscale steakhouse with a high-energy atmosphere at Disney Springs.
- Morimoto Asia,by Chef Masaharu Morimoto of Iron Chef America fame, offering pan-Asian flavors from across the continent.
- Urbain 40, glinting with 1940’s glamor and a continental menu crafted from largely local, seasonal ingredients.
- Cask & Larder, a local favorite featuring brewed-onsite beer, home-cured meats and pickled vegetables. Cask & Larder is the second restaurant created by five-time James Beard-nominated chefs James Petrakis and Julie Petrakis.
You can find options near the theme parks to hidden gems in Orlando’s local neighborhoods:
- Convention Area– RA Sushi*, Itta Bena*, Tapa Toro Tapas Bar & Paella Pit*, Urban Tide (Hyatt Regency Orlando), The Capital Grille, Cuba Libre Restaurant & Rum Bar, A Land Remembered (Rosen Shingle Creek)
- Disney/Lake Buena Vista– Black Fire Brazilian Steakhouse, deep blu seafood grille (Wyndham Grand Orlando Resort), NINE18 (The Villas at Grand Cypress), Todd English’s Bluezoo (Walt Disney World Dolphin)
- Downtown– Shari Sushi Lounge*, Artisan’s Table, The Boheme, Citrus Restaurant, KASA Restaurant & Bar, Maxine’s on Shine
- Restaurant Row– SLATE*, Big Fin Seafood Kitchen, Christini’s Ristorante Italiano, Dragonfly Robata Grill & Sushi, Eddie V’s Prime Seafood Restaurant, Fleming’s Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar, Morton’s The Steakhouse, Ocean Prime
- Universal/CityWalk– Amatista Cookhouse* (Loews Sapphire Falls) , Emeril’s Tchoup Chop, Island’s Dining Room (Loews Royal Pacific), The Kitchen (Hard Rock Hotel), Mama Della’s Ristorante (Loews Portofino Bay)
- Winter Park– Blu on the Avenue*, The Ravenous Pig, Luma on Park, Mitchell’s Fish Market, Chez Vincent, Hamilton’s Kitchen, Ruth’s Chris Steak House
- Surrounding Areas– F&D Kitchen and Bar*, Osprey Tavern*, Kabooki Sushi*, Ruth’s Chris Steak House (Orlando and Lake Mary)