Universal Orlando has opened its newest hotel with the promise of affordability and their lowest rates yet. Universal’s Endless Summer Resort – Surfside Inn and Suites offers rates as low as $73 per night for a 7-night stay.
If you don’t plan to stay 7 nights, we did a search for more rate options. During our last check, you can find rates as low as $99 per night during the off-season/weekdays. Keep in mind: if you plan to park on property, the fee is $14 (plus tax) per night.
Florida Residents can be one of the first to experience this resort and take advantage of 20% off room rates.
Perks of staying if you are visiting Universal theme parks:
- Early access into one of Universal’s three theme parks, including Universal’s Volcano Bay an hour before regular guests, every morning. (Valid theme park admission required. Restrictions apply.)
- Free complimentary shuttles between the parks and your room.
- Located minutes away from Universal Orlando’s three theme parks – Universal Studios Florida, Universal’s Islands of Adventure and Universal’s Volcano Bay – as well as its dining and entertainment complex – Universal CityWalk.
At Surfside Inn and Suites, guests can experience all that the hotel and Universal Orlando have to offer including:
- 2–bedroom suites – Sleep up to six with two separate rooms, a kitchenette area, a picnic table for meals and hanging out, and a bathroom with separate bath and vanity areas so multiple people can get ready at once. The 2-bedroom suites begin as low as $111 for a 7-night stay.
- Beach Break Cafe – This casual dining food court will be open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Inspired by food trucks, local joints and backyard BBQs, Beach Break Cafe’s menu will be affordable, with most dishes under $12.
- Surfboard-shaped pool – The zero-entry pool is something guests of all ages will enjoy. The resort also has a laid-back pool bar, the Sand Bar, which serves beach-inspired beverages. Additional hotel amenities include a Universal Orlando Vacation Planning Center, Universal Studios Store, game room and fitness center.
Surfside Inn and Suites’ sister property, Universal’s Endless Summer Resort – Dockside Inn and Suites, is scheduled to open in March 2020.