Universal Orlando’s Halloween Horror Nights will bring unimaginable horrors to life in five spine-chilling scare zones filled with menacing scareactors that stalk guests’ as their prey, including two unique scare zones based on the celebrated horror films Trick ‘r Treat and The Purge.
Returning to Universal Studios Florida September 15 – November 4, the nation’s premier Halloween event will feature:
- Nine new immersive and bone-chilling haunted houses based on everything from iconic horror films and popular TV shows to disturbing original stories that will place guests in their own personal nightmare
- Five elaborately-themed scarezones where hundreds of menacing scareactors will stalk guests’ every move
- Two captivating and entertaining live shows
- Access to Universal Studios Florida’s most exhilarating rides and attractions
Halloween Horror Nights ticket discounts:
- Coca-Cola Promotion: On select nights, guests can save up to $50 with a UPC code from any can of Coca-Cola products when they buy in advance. Check the calendar and you’ll see there are plenty of select nights when you can visit for $59.99. But the quantities are limited, so purchase it in advance.
- Halloween Horror Nights Sunday – Friday Flex Ticket ($77.99 per adult + tax) and Halloween Horror Nights Sunday – Saturday Flex Ticket (85.99 per adult + tax): Purchase your ticket in advance, visit the event on the night of your choosing and then proceed straight to turnstiles for entry into the event.
- Florida Resident vacation packages start at $225 per adult, per night, tax inclusive at Universal’s Cabana Bay Beach Resort: Florida residents can purchase a Halloween Horror Nights vacation package that includes admission to the event, 2-night hotel accommodations at a Universal Orlando Resort on-site hotel, and access to ALL THREE of Universal Orlando’s theme parks: Universal Studios Florida, Universal’s Islands of Adventure and the all-new Universal’s Volcano Bay.