Whether you are searching for green beer or a family-friendly event, there are many places to celebrate St. Patrick’s Day in Orlando. From carillon concerts at Bok Tower Gardens to live entertainment at Irish bars, we’ve selected 5 places to wear green on March 17, 2013.
1. You might get lucky, or at least a little buzzed, at Wall Street’s St. Patrick’s Day Block Party. The St. Patrick’s Day festivities start at 12 p.m. in downtown Orlando with live music, bag pipes and drink specials including $5 Guinness and Harp Pints and Irish Car Bombs. The entry is free until later in the evening when they charge a $5 cover.
2. Downtown Disney is bringing the luck of the Irish to Raglan Road Irish Pub with four days of revelry, March 14-17, 2013. The St. Patrick’s Day Celebration is chock-full of entertainment, good food and authentic libations.
3. Universal CityWalk is celebrating the Irish with two St. Patty’s Parties at Pat O’Brien’s. Doors open at 2 p.m. on Saturday, March 16 and 12 p.m. on Sunday, March 17. There’s no cover until the evening, happy hour lasts until 6 p.m. and there will be live music, drink specials, stilt walkers and bead girls.
4. Orlando Brewing is mixing up a special Cause for Paws St. Patrick’s Day event on Sunday, March 17 from 2 p.m. to 6 p.m. Visit their website for more information coming soon.
5. Celebrate St. Patrick’s Day at Bok Tower Gardens. Stroll through the blooming gardens as the Singing Tower carillon performs half-hour concerts at 1 p.m. and 3 p.m. Concerts are free with admission to the Gardens. Save $4 on two or more adult combo admission tickets when you buy online. Enter coupon code PEAK13 at checkout.