Popcorn Flicks in the Park, hosted by Enzian Theater, features a free outdoor movie every month for the entire family to enjoy in Winter Park’s beautiful Central Park. It’s one of our favorite free things to do in Orlando!
Snuggle up under the stars; bring your own snacks and chairs or blanket for a memorable and fun night in Winter Park.
- August 8: Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
- September 12: Singin’ in the Rain
Know before you go:
- Search for parking along the side streets. Use this map of Winter Park to guide you.
- Arrive early to snag a spot on the grass and get settled in.
- Bring a flashlight or battery-operated lantern and bug spray.
- Check the weather before you go.
Outdoor films on the big screen are very popular in Orlando. Check out more free outdoor movies near you.
The Enzian Theater in Maitland shows cult classic movies, independent movies and hosts film festivals. Enjoy a pre-movie drinks at the outdoor Eden bar. Then head into the theater where a server takes your order before the movie starts and delivers your food and beer or wine during the movie to your table or couch.
The Peanut Butter Matinees are free for kids 12 and under. $9 for everyone else. The Enzian Theater regular ticket pricing is $12 each, student/senior/military with ID are $10 and matinees are $10.