The Orlando Science Center offers something for everyone — and deals to fit most budgets too. We get a lot of questions about discounted Orlando Science Center tickets. There are some discount days, monthly free admission weekends, as well as memberships for a way to save if you plan to go several times throughout the year. Read below for details!
The general admission price is still pretty reasonable considering you can spend the entire day exploring the four floors of OSC, hands-on exhibits, KidsTown, stargazing in the observatory, encountering live animals, and watching films in the Digital Adventure Theater and Dr. Phillips CineDome.
Free entry the first weekend of the month
You can enjoy free entry to the Orlando Science Center the first weekend of every month with the Bank of America and Merrill Lynch’s Museums On Us program. Just show your Bank of America or Merrill Lynch credit or debit card Saturday or Sunday.
These Orlando museums are free the first weekend of every month:
- Orlando Museum of Art
- Mennello Museum of American Art
- Orange County Regional History Center
- Orlando Science Center
Extra summer hours
Get more bang for your buck this summer during Science After Sundown. On Fridays and Saturdays, the Science Center stays open until 11:00 p.m.
Science Night Live
This popular 21+ adult’s night out features everything you love about OSC…without the kids. Added bonus: admission is cheaper! Limited tickets are available in advance and online for $16.
Depending on how often you plan to visit, a membership can be a great way to save on admission. Along with free entry for an entire year, you’ll also receive some great benefits like free parking (usually $5 per visit), free entry to special events, early access to KidsTown, unlimited films and more. Another perk: reciprocal membership access to 350 museums and science centers across the country.
- Individual: $125
- College membership: $65
- Family: $165
- Duo membership for a couple 18+: $145
- Grandparent Membership: $165
Special Qualifying Discounts
- Florida Educators: free general admission. Present a school ID with photo ID, or a pay stub with photo ID at Guest Services. This offer applies to PreK-12 educators.
- Military and Veterans: $3 ticket discount for all guests in their party. Must show a valid Military ID to redeem. OSC usually offers special discounts on Memorial Day and Veterans Day too.
- First Responders: $3 ticket discount for all guests in their party. Includes staff who work for first responder organizations such as Sheriff’s offices, fire stations, etc.
- OSC encourages Science for All. If you have an Electronic Benefit Transfer (EBT) or WIC card with a matching State-issued photo ID, you can qualify for $3 admission (up to 6 people).
- Under 2: Free
- Ages 2-11: $15
- Adults: $21
- Ages 55+: $19
- Student with ID: $19
Know before you go:
- Parking is $5 in the garage that is located across the street. You can also try to find free parking within Loch Haven Park.
- Take a break from exploring to have a picnic in Loch Haven Park. Pack your own snacks, drinks and lunches. There is also a Subway on the bottom floor of the Science Center.
- Make sure you check out the huge, majestic oak tree, the Mayor, located across the street at the Mennello Museum of Art.
- The SunRail picks up and drops off at AdventHealth just a short walk away. Kids 6 and under can ride for free.
Orlando Science Center
777 E. Princeton Street