Get in the holiday spirit with free and cheap Christmas events in Orlando. Here are our top picks.
- UCF transforms into a winter fun zone during Light Up UCF with free light shows, free outdoor holiday movies, rides and attractions.
- Morse Museum is providing free admission every Friday night from 4 p.m. to 8 p.m.
- Glide across the ice at Winter Park’s holiday ice skating rink through January 6, 2013.
- Kids (and kids at heart) can sled down a hill of real snow in Mount Dora at Donnelly Park on December 15 from 4 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- Enjoy live music on the outdoor stage, arts and crafts vendors and chocolate paired with award-winning wines at Lakeridge Winery’s Wine & Chocolate Festival on December 8 & 9.