No matter what the temperature is in Florida, you can always find a place to lace up skates and hit the ice. Orlando ice skating rinks are open year-round and during the holiday season.
Bundle up for a fun and inexpensive activity. Ice skating with skate rentals costs around $10 to $17 per person.
ICE SKATING IN ORLANDO
- The family-friendly ice rink is open for public skating seven days a week.
- Check the schedule for public ice skating times.
- Just south of Orlando, this rink offers public skating during select times every day of the week.
- General admission is $12.50 and includes skates. Skate rentals are $3.50.
Ice skating — at the beach! Daytona is just a short drive from Orlando. Enjoy skating in your warm jacket, and then visit the beach in your flip-flops.
- Public ice skate hours at Daytona Ice Arena are available every day.
Know before you go:
- Bundle up. It’s cold in the rink!
- Skating is recommended for ages 3 and up.
- Check each location for public skate times.