Cool pools at Orlando resorts are the perfect way to enjoy a sunny day by making a splash or lounging in luxury. Some of Orlando’s unique pools include retro-themed Universal’s Cabana Bay Beach Resort and the luxe poolside amenities at Four Seasons Resort Orlando at Walt Disney World Resort. Lazy rivers, waterfalls, real sand beaches, zero-entry and adults-only pools are just some of the features available for fun-seeking visitors.
- The Four Seasons Resort Orlando at Walt Disney World Resort features a family pool overlooking Florida’s natural settings, offering a gradually sloping “beach entry.” Guests can listen to their favorite tunes on the underwater audio system, lazy river and “Explorer Island” splash zone or enjoy the adults-only pool.
- Those in search of retro-themed fun will love Universal’s Cabana Bay Beach Resort courtyard pool. In addition to the new lazy river featuring water cannons, spouts and waterfalls; this pool offers a white sand beach, iconic diver tower waterslide, kids play area and cabanas available to rent for ultimate relaxation.
- The main pool at the Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress offers vibrant fun for the whole family. Features include a Waterslide Tower Pavilion, Water Jet Splash Zone, rope bridge and an expansive wraparound sundeck. For simple sun-drenched relaxation, guests can float around in the crystal-clear water or enjoy the sandy beach of private Lake Windsong.
- The Villas at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge bring rustic charm to the heart of Orlando. Surrounded by towering pine trees and boulders, guests can delight in the enchanting Silver Creek Springs Pool, feel a rush on the waterslide, take a dip in the whirlpool spas, and be excited by the nearby Fire Rock Geyser. For a more peaceful paddle, swimmers can retreat to the serenity of the Hidden Springs Pool.
- When timeless elegance meets old fashioned charm, the product is the carefree amusement of Disney’s Boardwalk Villas. This waterfront resort hotel features Luna Park, the main water area which takes visitors to an antique carnival where they can take a ride down the 200-foot-long Keister Coaster water slide.
- Located off of International Drive, the CoCo Key Hotel and Water Resort combines a tropical hotel setting with a whimsical water park. Featuring thrilling slides, splash-tastic play areas and relaxing pools, CoCo Key’s 62,000-square-foot water park offers families aquatic fun in a safe and friendly environment. Day passes for guests not staying at the hotel cost $26.95 per person.
- Visitors can bask in rays of serenity in the calming waters at the Alfond Inn, a boutique hotel in the heart of Winter Park. The rooftop pool is 60 feet in length, surrounded by lush planting, marble and pergolas for shade.
- Guests looking to escape the hustle and bustle of Orlando’s theme parks and attractions will find Waldorf Astoria Orlando’s sparkling blue pools to be the perfect antidote. The elegant oasis of contemporary luxury is sure to provide visitors with true, indulgent relaxation. The serene outdoor environment offers poolside service, private cabanas, and a Jacuzzi. For little ones, the zero entry pool is the ideal cool down.
SUMMER BUCKET LIST: 42 free or cheap things to do in Orlando this summer
SIGN UP to be the first to know about deals and discounts! Get free email updates.