The Central Florida Zoo & Botanical Gardens is home to more than 350 animals, representing over 100 species — and a brand new wild deal for kids.
The Zoo is offering FREE Zoo admission for kids through Oct. 4, 2019!
You may also want to check out: cheap things to do with kids in Orlando.
CENTRAL FLORIDA ZOO DISCOUNTS
FREE admission for kids at the Zoo
Kids can get in FREE to the Zoo for three weeks!
- Now through October 4, 2019
- FREE single-day Zoo admission for children, ages 3 to 12
- Must purchase a full-price adult admission to receive free admission for kids
The Zoo features North American river otters, giraffe, greater one-horned Indian rhinoceros, Florida black bears, cougar, and Amur leopard. Although the animals are the main event, there’s plenty to do at the Zoo.
- Splash ground: included with your admission. Kids can cool off in a tropical splash zone while you relax in the shade. There’s a nice playground in the middle of the Zoo too.
- Seminole Ariel Adventures: challenge yourself to a variety obstacles through the trees and zip-lines.
- Train & carousel: located at the entrance, the small train takes you on a fun adventure along the outskirts of the zoo.
Zoo admission price
- Adults: $19.50
- Children (3-12): $13.75
- Seniors (60+): $15.95
- Children under the age of 3 are FREE.
- Parking is FREE.
Zoo Annual Passes
The Zoo offers a variety of annual pass options that include unlimited Zoo admission for a year with the exception of select blackout dates. A pass is always a good idea if you plan to visit a few times a year.
- Single: $55.00
- Senior Plus: $69.00
- Family: $99.00
- Premier Family: 145.00
Annual Pass Benefits
- Discounts for select education programs and camps, birthday parties, and purchases at the Zoofari Outpost Gift Shop.
- Bring guests along for a special admission price of $10.
- Discounted admission to over 150 institutions who participate in the Association of Zoos and Aquariums’ Reciprocal Program.
Central Florida Zoo hours
- 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. (closed on Thanksgiving and Christmas Day).
- The Wharton-Smith Tropical Splash Ground is open daily at 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
MORE FREE & CHEAP THINGS TO DO IN ORLANDO
Cheap things for kids to do in Orlando
Top 10 free things to do in Orlando
Free & cheap things to do this weekend in Orlando
Best free & cheap things to do in Orlando