The world’s most comprehensive collection of works by Louis Comfort Tiffany is housed right here in Winter Park, Florida — and you can experience it for FREE.
We’ve found a variety of free admission days at Morse Museum in Winter Park throughout the year.
FREE ADMISSION AT MORSE MUSEUM
FREE Friday Nights at the Morse
Morse Museum in Winter Park opens its doors for FREE admission every Friday, November through April. All visitors are free to enter from 4 p.m. to 8 p.m.
MORE FREE DAYS AT MORSE MUSEUM 2022
- Weekend of the Winter Park Sidewalk Art Festival, March 18 – 20, 2022
- Three-day Easter weekend
- The Morse Museum’s Easter Weekend Celebration begins on Friday, April 15, with free admission from 9:30 a.m. to 8 p.m. as well as music by classical guitarist Joshua Englert from 5 p.m. to 8 p.m. Admission is also free Saturday, April 16, from 9:30 a.m. to 4 p.m. and Sunday, April 17, from 1 p.m. to 4 p.m.
Know before you go:
- Masks are required, regardless of vaccination status.
- Enhanced sanitation measures remain, and sanitizing stations are still available for the convenience of all visitors.
- Reservations may now be made in advance and online.
- The museum is a 5-minute walk from the Winter Park Sunrail station. The train runs on the weekdays.
- 9:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Tuesday through Thursday and Saturday
- Friday, 9:30 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Sunday, 1 p.m. to 4 p.m.
- Closed on Mondays
Morse Museum admission
- $6 for adults
- $5 for seniors
- $1 for students
- Free for children under 12
The Charles Hosmer Morse Museum of American Art
445 North Park Avenue
Winter Park, FL 32789
MORE THINGS TO DO IN ORLANDO
- Cool and natural Florida Springs near Orlando
- Orlando splash pad parks
- Best free & cheap outdoor adventures in Orlando
- Florida Resident discounts at Walt Disney World Resort
- Outdoor movies in Orlando
Stay connected with Orlando on the Cheap (for FREE)!
List your events & business with us (for FREE)!