The world’s most comprehensive collection of works by Louis Comfort Tiffany is housed right here in Winter Park, Florida — and you can experience it for FREE.
We’ve found a variety of free admission days at Morse Museum in Winter Park throughout the year.
FREE ADMISSION AT MORSE MUSEUM
Morse Museum in Winter Park is opening its doors for FREE admission throughout the month of August. The museum invites everyone to visit free of charge August 3 through August 31.
The museum is also FREE after 4 p.m. on Fridays, November through April.
Know before you go:
- Museum hours: 9:30 a.m. to 4 p.m. Tuesday through Saturday and 1 p.m. to 4 p.m. on Sunday.
- Masks are no longer required, but they are still requested for those who have not been vaccinated.
- Enhanced sanitation measures remain, and sanitizing stations are still available for the convenience of all visitors.
- Reservations may now be made in advance and online.
- Ticket cost when the museum is not free: $6 for adults, $5 for seniors, $1 for students, free for children under 12.
The Charles Hosmer Morse Museum of American Art
445 North Park Avenue
Winter Park, FL 32789
MORE THINGS TO DO IN ORLANDO
- Cool and natural Florida springs near Orlando
- Orlando splash pad parks
- Best free & cheap outdoor adventures in Orlando
- Florida Resident discounts at Walt Disney World Resort
- Outdoor movies in Orlando
Stay connected with Orlando on the Cheap (for FREE)!
List your events & business with us (for FREE)!