The Halloween party, Brick or Treat, returns to LEGOLAND Florida Resort for seven dates in October, featuring a LEGO lineup of spooky, brick-tacular activities. No extra ticket is required for this event, so we have a couple discounted ticket options for you to check out below.
Brick or Treat includes a special Halloween-themed fireworks spectacular each event date (except Oct. 31), trick-or-treating in the theme park, exclusive character meet-and-greets, several hands-on LEGO building activities and giant LEGO models perfect for scary selfies and spooky snapshots. The theme park will be cloaked in Halloween décor with fun activities around every corner.
- Oct. 14-15 (Saturday & Sunday, 10 a.m.-8 p.m.)
- Oct. 21-22 (Saturday & Sunday, 10 a.m.-8 p.m.)
- Oct. 28-29 (Saturday & Sunday, 10 a.m.-8 p.m.)
- Oct. 31 (Tuesday, 10 a.m.-7 p.m.)
Here are the deals:
- Save $30 on one-day ticket when you purchase in advance now through Sept. 15. The deal is good for a LEGOLAND Florida theme park ticket or a one-day theme park and water park ticket. It’s valid for visits Oct. 1 – Nov. 19, 2017. Use promo code 2087 and book here.
- LEGOLAND Florida Resident Annual Pass for $106. Florida Residents can enjoy 12 months of fun at both LEGOLAND Florida and LEGOLAND Waterpark for a discounted price with the Florida Residents Awesome Pass. The annual pass gives you free parking, special discounts and doesn’t have any blackout dates. Offer available for a limited time.
- Nightly rates start as low as $135 (plus tax and resort fee) at LEGOLAND Hotel and $99 (plus tax and resort fee) at the all-new LEGOLAND Beach Retreat. In addition, kids stay and play free with a special package through Nov. 16, 2017 at any LEGOLAND Vacations accommodations. Learn more and book online.
- Florida teachers are eligible for a free pass to LEGOLAND.
SIGN UP to be the first to know about deals and discounts! Get free email updates.