Autumn is coming — and so are the pumpkins. Even though it doesn’t feel like fall in Orlando, it’s almost time to break out pumpkin everything! The fall season is one of the most exciting times of the year in Central Florida marked by pumpkin patches, corn mazes, and farm fun near Orlando.
Fill your calendar with tons of fall activities and pumpkin photo ops every weekend at one of these destinations.
You might also want to check out:
- Things to do this weekend in Orlando
- Best free and cheap outdoor adventures in Orlando
- Cheap things to do with kids in Orlando
- Cool off at Central Florida Springs
- Free & cheap things to do in Daytona Beach and New Smyrna Beach
- Restaurants where kids eat free in Orlando
Before you visit a pumpkin patch or corn maze:
- Make sure you know the rules for each destination.
- You may be required to buy tickets and make reservations in advance.
- Farms usually update the status of their crops on Facebook, so check there before you go!
BEST PUMPKIN PATCHES & CORN MAZES 2023
Here’s a list of all the farms we know of within an hour or so of Orlando where you can pick pumpkins, go on a hayride, pet farm animals, or explore your way through a corn maze.
Is there a spot we should add to this list? Let us know at email@example.com.
Travel through Lake County farm country to visit Santa’s Farm in Eustis. The pumpkin destination features tons of family-friendly activities including a patch, hayrides, mazes, photo opportunities, food and drinks for purchase, and an animal petting zoo with goats, pigs, chickens, rabbits, and more.
- Purchase tickets online and in advance.
- Tickets vary from $13 to $15 per person depending on the day you select.
- Your ticket includes pumpkin patch access, photo opportunities, Jolly Acres Play area, a hayride, and the Animal Zoo.
- For an extra charge, you can add on additional activities like feeding the animals, horse rides, and a zipline.
For a genuine Florida farm experience, travel off the beaten path, down a long clay road, and through rolling hills to reach Southern Hill in Clermont. It’s definitely worth the drive.
The family-owned and operated farm opens its doors for harvests and festivals throughout the year. The Fall Festival is one of our favorites.
Enjoy fresh apple cider donuts, food trucks, craft beer, yard games, pumpkins for sale, and a 5-acre corn maze! You can also purchase a pumpkin at the patch and pick your own sunflowers and zinnias.
- The farm requires that you purchase tickets in advance and online for the Fall Festival at Southern Hill Farms.
- Tickets are non-refundable (or you can purchase a 100% refund Purchase Protection).
- $21.95 per person on weekdays. $24.95 per person on weekends.
- Kids 2 and under are free.
- The event is cashless. Credit, debit, or mobile are accepted.
- Follow Southern Hill Farms on Facebook for the latest updates.
Every fall, this destination dreams up a new corn maze adventure for guests to conquer — this year the maze features the NASA Orion Space Capsule, Saturn, stars, and the moon.
The farm also has plenty of other attractions to fill your day including a maze just for kids, gem mining, a huge tunnel slide, fort playground, jumping pillow, kids’ zip line, hayrides, and food vendors.
Make sure to stop at the Country Market to pick out a pumpkin, buy fresh produce, and eat lunch at the cafe.
- $18 general admission (plus fees). Kids 4 and under get in free.
- Purchase tickets online and in advance.
- Check out the Lake Catherine Farms Facebook page for the latest updates and announcements.
- $6 per person for the Fall Scavenger Hunt Maze & Pumpkin Patch.
- $17 per person for the evening Haunted Halloween Maze.
- $24 for the scary Dark Forest.
Amber Brooke Farms
Friday – Sunday
September 23 – October 29, 2023
36111 N CR 44A
- Purchase one-day passes for $15 per person.
- Pumpkin patch, live music, a corn maze, playgrounds, petting zoo, beer and wine for purchase, kids’ activities, and more.
- U-pick sunflowers, zinnias, vegetables, and corn.
- Check out the farm’s Facebook page for updates.
- Admission varies for weekdays and weekends. Adults are $14 on weekends and $12 for weekdays.
- Live music, pumpkin patch, and food trucks.
- For an added charge, you can enjoy pony and hay rides.
- FREE admission and FREE parking.
- Farm animals, gem mining, photo ops, food trucks, and more.
- Follow Showcase of Citrus on Facebook for updates.
- Pick out a pumpkin — and citrus too.
- $16.95 per person, per day.
- Corn maze, hayrides on Fridays, playground, and more.
- FREE entry to the pumpkin patch and Country Store.
This 32-acre farm is a local gem with fresh produce harvested daily and sold at their stand — now that’s a real farm-to-table experience!
You can pick pumpkins straight from the vine, and purchase fresh produce and canned goods.
- Check Mick Farms Facebook for pumpkin harvest updates. They anticipate pumpkins will be ready by the second week of October.
- New this year! Haunted Creek will take place on select evenings in October.
MORE FREE & CHEAP THINGS TO DO
- Top 10 free things to do in Orlando
- Best free & cheap things to do in Orlando
- Cool and natural Florida springs near Orlando
- Orlando splash pad parks
- Best free & cheap outdoor adventures in Orlando
- Florida Resident discounts at Walt Disney World Resort