Taste your way around the world with an endless selection of global cuisine and beverages at Epcot’s International Wine & Food Festival. From delicious tapas and refreshing beverages to celebrity chef demonstrations and rock star performances, there’s something to satisfy most every appetite and interest.
Although this Epcot festival can end up with a hefty price tag (eating and drinking around the world isn’t considered cheap, after all) we have found some ways to cut costs with ticket discounts to Epcot Food & Wine Fest.
DISCOUNTS TO EPCOT FOOD & WINE FESTIVAL
Sip and savor cuisine, wine and libations from around the globe during this world-famous celebration at Epcot. Running for a record-shattering 87 days featuring 30 Global Marketplaces, chef demonstrations and hands-on workshops.
There are activities for kids too: nightly dance parties, a play area, select dishes and demonstrations designed just for kids, and Remy’s Ratatouille-inspired scavenger hunt.
The festival will also feature the popular “Eat to the Beat” concert series with:
- Boyz II Men
- Plain White T’s
- Sheila E.
- Sugar Ray and MORE!
Epcot After 4 p.m. Pass – Florida Residents only
Take advantage of living close and swing by Epcot in the afternoons. An after 4 p.m. pass is $309 and includes parking.
- You will need to show proof of residency at the time of purchase.
- If you select a monthly payment option, down payments are necessary.
- Make sure to check the fine print before purchasing.
Florida Resident multi-day tickets
It pays to be a Florida Resident! A 4-day ticket starts at $60 per day (plus tax) and grants access to one theme park per day. Or you can get a 3-day ticket starting at $73 per day, plus tax. To put this into perspective, a typical one-day ticket is $109.
You’ll find the best deal when you are flexible with your dates. It’s important to pick the cheapest first day because the theme park rounds up the cost of the multi-day pass based on the cost of that first day.
Tip: The month of September has the most inexpensive rates. Bonus if you have a little one in tow: kids under 3 are free.
- The tickets must be used within the window provided upon purchase.
- The time allotted to use your pass will depend on how many days you select. For example, with a 4-day pass, you’ll have six days to use.
- Visit any of the four parks, but only one per day: Magic Kingdom, Epcot, Disney’s Hollywood Studios or Animal Kingdom.
Florida Resident Disney Weekday Select Pass
Monday through Friday is the best time to visit because crowds are usually smaller and you can get the best price on a pass for Florida Residents. The weekday annual pass is $349 plus tax and includes parking.
FALL SPECIAL: Mid-Day Magic Tickets
This special offer is open to everyone, especially if you like starting your day at the park in the afternoon. When the clock strikes noon, the deal begins.
- Prices start at $79 per day for a 4-day pass for ages 10+.
- Tickets expire within 4 days of your selected start date and must be purchased/used before Dec. 15, 2019.
- Check all the ticket fine print here.
If you are NOT a Florida Resident, you can find tickets here.
To keep up with latest news on deals, discounts and free events in Central Florida, sign up for the Orlando on the Cheap newsletter.