Outdoor movies in Orlando are very popular — and for good reason. On a beautiful night, there’s nothing better than watching a movie outside on a giant screen with your friends and family.
Snuggle up under the stars; bring your own snacks and chairs or blanket for a memorable and fun night in Orlando.
You might also be interested in:
- Cheap things to do this weekend in Orlando
- Cheap things to do with kids in Orlando
- Best free and cheap outdoor adventures in Orlando
- Orlando Happy Hour Specials
- Bottomless mimosas and brunch in Orlando
OUTDOOR MOVIES IN ORLANDO
Arrive early to get a good spot and settle in. Before you go: please make sure to check each website as some of the movie events are seasonal, reservations may be required in advance, and times are always subject to change.
WINTER PARK OUTDOOR MOVIES
Winter Park, Popcorn Flicks
Second Thursday of the month at 8pm
Central Park in downtown Winter Park
FREE but advanced registration is required. Check back for the RSVP link to reserve your free, socially-distanced, 10’x10′ movie space. Up to 6 people per party.
- July 8: Men in Black (SOLD OUT)
- August 12: Captain America: The First Avenger
- Sept. 9: The Fox and the Hound
ORLANDO OUTDOOR MOVIES
Outdoor Movie Date Night at Leu Gardens
$6 for adults, $3 for kids (ages 4-17)
Gardens open at 6 p.m.; movie starts at 7:30pm or 8:30pm depending on season
Harry P. Leu Gardens in downtown Orlando
- August 6: Spaceballs
- Sept. 3: When Harry Met Sally
Dr. Phillips Center Frontyard Festival
Select evenings at 6pm
$5 – $10 per person to sit in your own socially distanced pod.
Dr. Phillips Center in downtown Orlando
- July 22: National Lampoon’s Vacation
- July 25: Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle
- August 5: Ferris Bueller’s Day Off
SEASONAL OUTDOOR MOVIES NEAR ORLANDO
Altamonte Springs Cranes Roost Sunset Cinema
Select Saturdays starting in the fall season
Cranes Roost Park, Altamonte Springs
FREE. Register in advance.
- Fall 2021 dates to be announced soon
MORE SEASONAL OUTDOOR MOVIES
- Wekiva Island Winter Wonderland
- Drive-In Movies at Old Town
- Drive-In Movie at Winter Springs
- Maitland Movies in the Park
- Movie in the Park, Oviedo
OUTDOOR DRIVE-IN MOVIE EVENTS
- $20 per car. Purchase tickets in advance, online.
Check out more drive-in theaters near Orlando.
MORE CHEAP MOVIE OPTIONS IN ORLANDO
Picture Show at Altamonte
Movies for 50 cents every Tuesday and $1 every other day.
The Enzian Theater in Maitland shows cult classic movies, independent movies and hosts film festivals. Enjoy a pre-movie drink at the outdoor Eden bar. Then head into the theater where a server takes your order before the movie starts and delivers your food and beer or wine during the movie to your table or couch.
Enzian’s Peanut Butter Matinees are FREE for kids 12 and under. $9 for everyone else. The Enzian Theater regular ticket pricing is $12 each, student/senior/military with ID are $10 and matinees are $10.
For pop-up, drive-in movie events, check out our weekly list of things to do in Orlando.
MORE THINGS TO DO IN ORLANDO
- Top 10 free things to do in Orlando
- Romantic dates under $30
- Florida Resident discounts at Walt Disney World Resort
For more Orlando discounts:
Discount tickets to Orlando theme parks & attractions
Orlando hotel deals
Stay connected with Orlando on the Cheap (for FREE)!