More than 1,300 venues in all 50 states participate in the annual Smithsonian Magazine Museum Day during the month of September every year. Plenty of museums are grant free entry in Orlando.Whether you’re in Orlando or traveling, you will get FREE admission to a local museum of your choice. Check out the list below and pick one that inspires you!To get started, visit the Museum Day site and pick which museum you’d like to explore. You’ll be asked to fill out a simple contact form, and then, the ticket will be emailed to you. Each ticket is good for FREE admission for two people at a participating museum. Once you pick your museum for that day, you can not switch.
If September doesn’t work for your schedule, Orlando museums offer free days throughout the year.
Museums near Orlando that participated in 2018:
- Bradlee-McIntyre House Museum
- Art & History Museums, Maitland
- Orlando Museum of Art
- The Mennello Museum of American Art
- Orange County Regional History Center
- African American Museum of the Arts
- Eustis Historical Museum
- DeLand Naval Air Station Museum, Inc.
- Museum of Arts and Sciences, Daytona Beach
- Brevard Museum of History and Natural Science
Free museum days in Orlando