Halloween Horror Nights at Universal Orlando Resort has returned for another year of nightmares fueled by 80s cult classics with 10 haunted houses, five scare zones and live entertainment.
The entrance price can seem scary at first, but we’ve dug up a couple Halloween Horror Nights ticket discounts.
You might also want to check out more free & cheap Halloween events in Orlando.
HALLOWEEN HORROR NIGHTS TICKET DISCOUNTS
Universal Orlando Resort’s Halloween Horror Nights runs through November 2, 2019. Returning this year are the fan favorites “Stranger Things” house and original concept “Nightingales: Blood Pit” house. A new addition: “Depths of Fear,” where deep-sea nightmares prepare for your watery grave.
Buy online to save up to $52
The keys to finding a discount on Halloween Horror Nights tickets: be flexible and plan in advance.
- Search for a non-peak date on the online calendar to find tickets starting at $67.99 (gate price is $119.99).
- The cheapest nights are usually Wednesday, Thursday and sometimes Sunday.
Frequent Fear Pass: 26 nights for the price of 1
When screaming one night isn’t enough! Pass is $119.99, plus tax. That’s the gate price for just one night.
- This pass allows one admission to ALL of the following event nights:
- October 24, 27, 29, 30, 31, and November 1.
- You must purchase online and in advance.
1 FREE night for Passholders
Purchase a 2-Park Premier Annual pass to receive one free night at Halloween Horror Nights.
- If you plan to visit Universal Orlando throughout the year, this may end up being a good deal for you.
- A pass pays for itself after a few visits. The cost is $25 per month after a down payment.
Check out more Orlando attractions discounts here.
Halloween Horror Nights 2019
- Encounter the terrifying Upside Down where they will walk through iconic scenes like the Starcourt Mall and Hopper’s cabin and face ferocious Demodogs, from seasons 2 and 3 of Netflix’s “Stranger Things”
- Be transported to the streets of New York as the rift between worlds opens – releasing ghoulish spirits, hideous specters and ectoplasm-dripping phantasms in every shape and size in “Ghostbusters”
- Come face-to-face with the legendary monsters like Dracula, Frankenstein, The Mummy, Wolf Man and more in “Universal Monsters,” inspired by Universal Pictures’ classic horror flicks
- Journey into the unnerving world of Jordan Peele’s and Universal Pictures’ “Us” where The Tethered emerge from their tunnels to seek revenge on their privileged doubles
- Enter the sleepy small town of Crescent Cove that has been taken over by a pack of murderous clown-like creatures in MGM’s “Killer Klowns From Outer Space”
- Take a relentless tour of Rob Zombie’s “House of 1000 Corpses,” and venture through the chaotic home of the Firefly family, a sadistic clan of psychotic killers
- Scream their way through four spine-chilling original haunted houses created by the twisted minds of Universal Orlando’s Entertainment team, including “Graveyard Games,” “Yeti: Terror of the Yukon,” “Depths of Fear” and “Nightingales: Blood Pit”
MORE FREE & CHEAP THINGS TO DO IN ORLANDO
BEST free & cheap things to do in Orlando
Universal Orlando: buy 2 days, get 2 free for Florida Residents
Romantic Orlando dates under $30