While the theme parks are closed in Orlando, you can experience some of the best attractions at Universal Orlando Resort from the comfort of your couch.
Pretend you are in the middle of the action on these free virtual rides at Universal Orlando Resort that take you through some of the most extreme rides at the theme park.
You might also be interested in:
- Where to walk in Orlando
- FREE entry at Leu Gardens until further notice
- Free virtual rides at Walt Disney World Resort
FREE VIRTUAL RIDES AT UNIVERSAL THEME PARKS
- Enter the bank below the fire-breathing dragon for one of the best adventures at Universal Studios: Harry Potter and the Escape from Gringotts.
- Hop on for a wild ride during Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure in The Wizarding World of Harry Potter at Universal Orlando’s Islands of Adventure.
- Brace yourself for a prehistoric adventure during the Jurassic World ride at Universal Studios Hollywood.
- Get ready for the most powerful rollercoaster ride at Islands of Adventure: The Incredible Hulk Coaster.
FREE THINGS TO DO WHEN UNIVERSAL ORLANDO RESORT IS OPEN AGAIN
This action-packed hotspot features an eclectic collection of themed restaurants, nightclubs, a movie theatre, shopping and non-stop entertainment. Parking at City Walk is free for everyone after 6 p.m.
Take in the sights and sounds, and then board the free water taxi service to cruise canals that meander throughout Universal Orlando Resort. Hop off to explore the resorts and entertainment along the way including Musica della Notte (Music of the Night), a free evening of music at Loews Portofino Bay Hotel.