Travel through the rolling hills of Clermont for an unexpected Florida wine experience at Lakeridge Winery & Vineyards.
There are always new and exciting reasons to visit each month with a jam-packed scheduled of Lakeridge Winery & Vineyard events. And on any day of the week, you can stop by for free winery tours and free tastings.
LAKERIDGE WINERY EVENTS 2019
Admission to all special events admission is $10 for adults and free for kids 12 and under.
- August 17 & 18: 25th Annual Harvest Grape Stomp
- September 14 & 15: Wine & Cheese Festival
- October 11 – 13: BBQ & Blues
- November 8 – 10: Holiday Open House
- December 13 – 15: Wine & Chocolate Festival
FREE WINERY TOURS & TASTINGS
Stop by Lakeridge Winery any day of the week for complimentary wine tours, tastings and a picturesque view of the vineyard. The tour lasts approximately 45 minutes and begins with a 12-minute video presentation that shows the growing of Florida’s grapes all the way to the wine making process.
After the tour, stop by the gift shop to purchase wine by the bottle, cheese, gourmet spreads, crackers and wine accessories. Our favorite thing to do is picnic outside with a bottle of wine and snacks.
Know before you go:
- Orlando to Lakeridge Winery: if you are traveling from downtown Orlando, it will take approximately 35 minutes.
- Hours of operation; Mon.-Sat., 10 a.m.-5 p.m.; Sun. 11 a.m.-5 p.m.