Nothing can keep Santa Claus from coming to town. He’s making a list, checking it twice — and traveling to Central Florida! We’ve rounded up the best places to meet Santa in Orlando.
Just like everything else in 2020, photos with Santa in Orlando are set up slightly different this year.
The Santa Claus photo experience has been Santa-tized — with social distancing and lots of hand sanitizer. Every location has its own safety standards. Check with each venue for the rules before you go.
Did we miss a spot to take pictures with Santa? Send an email (not coal) to email@example.com.
You might also be interested in:
Free and cheap things to do this weekend in Orlando
Where to see Christmas lights in Orlando
Where to go ice skating in Orlando
WHERE TO MEET SANTA IN ORLANDO
Santa’s Wonderland at Bass Pro
Now through December 24
- Enjoy FREE photos with Santa and free family holiday activities including crafts and games.
- This year, for extra safety, the photos with Santa will include an acrylic barrier between Santa and families.
- Also, in order to limit crowds, reservations must be made. Face coverings and social distancing will be required, and temperature screenings will be taken at the door.
- Click here to select your preferred time and date. Reservations are available six days in advance.
Santa Tuesdays at Cranes Roost
December 8, 15 & 22, 6pm – 8pm
Cranes Roost Park, Altamonte Springs
- FREE. Visit with Santa and Mrs. Claus under the Plaza Tower with safety and social distancing measures in place. Registration is required.
The Santa Workshop Experience
Now through December 24
ICON Park Orlando
- Monday – Thursday, 11am – 8pm; Friday – Sunday, 10am – 8pm
- Make your reservation online for $20 (cost is applied to any photo package you purchase).
- With your reservation, you’ll get free parking, a carousel ride, train ride, and as many cell phone photos you want to take with Santa.
- Every child who participates in The Santa Workshop Experience will receive a FREE ticket to ride The Wheel at ICON Park. Additional tickets can be purchased for a 50% discount.
Wall Crawl Orlando
Select days in November & December
- $30 adults, $17.50 kids for a one-hour semi-private experience with Santa including stories, songs and of course — photos.
- Take all the photos you want with optional upgrades for professional photographers.
- Explore a wonderland of 10 holiday backdrops and 20+ backdrops overall, and even change outfits to get the full holiday experience.
- Tickets must be purchased online in advance.
Mall at Millenia Santa Experience
November 11 – December 24
- Must make a reservation in advance and online. Read all the rules before you go. A face mask needs to be worn at all times, including when photos are taken.
- For a $10 donation to Arnold Palmer Children’s Hospital, you can meet Santa and take a photo (3 photos max) using your own device. Or you can choose a professional package starting at $24.95.
Wekiva Island’s Winter Wonderland
December 1 – 20, Friday, Saturday & Sunday
Wekiva Island, Longwood