The Orlando waterpark, Aquatica, is now open for you to cool off during the sweltering summer months. The park has implemented new safety guidelines and Aquatica Orlando is offering a buy one, get one 50% off ticket discount to help you save on ticket prices.
Buy one, get one 50% off
Buy a single-day ticket in advance and online to save. Buy one ticket for $71.99 and pay $35.99 for the second.
- Reservations required
- Choose the date of your visit in advance
- Bring your ticket and proof of reservation to the front gate
- The ticket is valid for the date and time selected
- Children under 3 are free
- Parking is $25 and can be paid for in advance
Check out the new rules and safety guidelines before visiting.
2020 Aquatica Orlando Fun Card
You can visit again and again through the end of 2020 with a Fun Card. The cost for the Aquatica Fun Card is $79.99 (plus tax).
You might also want to read: free & cheap things to do with kids this summer in Orlando.
Things to consider when planning and budgeting for your trip to Aquatica:
- Parking starts at $25 per car.
- Locker rentals are $15.
- Bring in your own small snacks, water, sunscreen, water shoes and towels. Make sure it all fits in one backpack so you only have to rent one locker.
- The park offers all-day dining deals. Depending on how long you plan to stay, this may be worth it. A small platter of chicken fingers and fries was $11.99 the last time we visited (June 2019).
- Buy a small waterproof case for your phone if you need to keep it with while you swim and play at the park.
- During the summer months, the park is very busy. Be prepared for crowds and lines. If your schedule is flexible, we suggest visiting during the week after the kids go back to school.
You might also want to check out: Things to do this weekend in Orlando
Whether it’s tiny tots splashing around in Kata’s Kookaburra Cove, teens sliding down Taumauta Racer or adults relaxing on the laid-back beaches, guests can enjoy Aquatica on the cheap, all year long. Our favorite attraction is Roa’s Rapids fast lazy river. Aquatica mixes animal experiences, waters from serene to extreme, high-speed waterslide thrills and wide, sandy beaches to create a day of non-stop fun.
MORE THINGS TO DO IN ORLANDO: