While the theme parks are closed in Orlando, you can experience some of the best attractions at Walt Disney World Resort from the comfort of your couch.
Pretend you are in the middle of the action on these free virtual Disney rides that take you through all the dips, turns and fun at Walt Disney World, Epcot and Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
You might also be interested in:
- FREE things to do at Disney World (from home)
- 30+ FREE virtual things to do in Orlando
- Family meal deal bundles at Orlando restaurants
- Orlando farms selling direct to locals
- Where to walk in Orlando
FREE DISNEY VIRTUAL RIDES
- Go under the sea with The Seas with Nemo & Friends at Epcot
- Rocket through Space Mountain at Magic Kingdom
- Take a journey on the Seven Dwarfs Mine Train
- Choo choo through Mickey & Minnie’s Runaway Railway at Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Fly in Neverland on Peter Pan’s Flight at Magic Kingdom
- Sail through the Pirates of the Caribbean at Magic Kingdom
- Suit up for an adventure during Buzz Lightyear’s Space Ranger Spin at Magic Kingdom
- Go on a chilly voyage on Frozen Ever After at Epcot
- Swim under the sea with friends during The Little Mermaid: Ariel’s Undersea Adventure at Magic Kingdom
- Sing along to the classic It’s A Small World at Magic Kingdom
- No fast pass needed for Slinky Dog Dash at Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- All aboard to explore the Big Thunder Mountain
You might also want to check out our favorite FREE things to do at Disney (from home).
VIRTUAL WATERSLIDES AT DISNEY WATER PARKS
- Watch a sneak peek of new rides, enjoy character meet-and-greets and more on the Disney Parks YouTube channel.
- Virtually stand in front of Cinderella’s Castle.
- From Disney Imagineers, learn real-world case studies and even design a theme park experience through interactive activities and lessons in theme park design and engineering.
- Learn to draw Mickey Mouse from the experts with how-to tutorials on the Disney Parks YouTube channel.
- Snuggle up for free story time with Josh Gad, the voice of Olaf. Every evening, he will stream a new story on Twitter for you and your family to enjoy.
- Whip up some of your favorite park treats at home. Make Disney Park Churro Bites or blend up your own cool Dole Whip using one big scoop of vanilla ice cream, four ounces of pineapple juice and two cups of frozen pineapple.