If it’s too hot or rainy to play outside, there are plenty of chill places to explore in Orlando. We’ve created a list of fun indoor places for kids to play in Orlando.
From museums to indoor trampoline parks, Orlando has it all! Here are the best indoor places to play when it’s raining or hot outside in Orlando.
INDOOR PLACES FOR KIDS TO PLAY IN ORLANDO
- Indoor trampoline and obstacle parks. Planet Obstacle Lake Mary is an indoor park with a Ninja Warrior Course, zip line, rock climbing, trampolines and more. Jump around at RebounderZ, an indoor trampoline center in Apopka, or Altitude Trampoline Park in Sanford.
You might also be interested in: free & cheap things to do this weekend in Orlando.
- RDV Sportsplex Ice Den in Maitland is a family-friendly ice rink that is open for public skating seven days a week.
- Monkey Joe’s has two locations, Pointe Orlando and Winter Park, for your kids to jump the energy out on inflatable slides, bounce houses and obstacles.
- Open gym. Many gymnastics locations offer Open Gym days. Call one of your local gyms for more information or check one of these venue’s offerings: Orlando Metro, Gymnastics USA, Legendary Athletics.
- SeaLife Aquarium Orlando features a 360-degree ocean tunnel, more than 5,000 creatures, a hands-on touch pool experience and more. Check out Toddler Tuesdays if you have a little one.
- Crayola Experience Orlando has more than 70,000 square feet of colorful hands-on activities for your kids to explore. You can save a few dollars on admission if you purchase your tickets in advance online.
- Ripley’s Believe It or Not! Orlando Odditorium invites visitors to explore the weirder side of things, from art to interactive exhibits in 16 galleries of the odd and unusual from around the world.
- Orlando Science Center features dynamic zones with hands-on exhibits that present little learners with iconic experiences, exciting discoveries and opportunities for creativity, collaboration and problem solving.
- The Orange County Regional History Center has a wide variety of creative exhibits and programs designed for children. On the third Thursday of every month, admission is free from 5pm – 8pm. Kids 4 and under are always free.
- The Orange County Library System hosts fun events, interactive presentations and free story time for various age groups.
- Ride the SunRail for a fun (air-conditioned) tour of Orlando and surrounding cities. Kids under 6 ride for free with a paying adult.
You might also be interested in: cheap things to do with kids in Orlando.
MORE INDOOR FUN: GO TO THE MOVIES
- Picture Show at Altamonte offers movies for 50 cents every Tuesday and $1 every day.
- Enzian Theater screens family-friendly films during its Peanut Butter Matinee on the fourth Sunday of the month. FREE for kids 12 and under. $9 for everyone else.
SIGN UP to be the first to know about Orlando deals and discounts! Get free email updates.