A hot day (or rainy afternoon) with no plans for fun can make any family go a little stir crazy. Luckily, Orlando has tons of indoor venues for kids to explore. Escape the heat with your kids by retreating to one of these cool spots in Orlando.
- Planet Obstacle Lake Mary is an indoor park with a Ninja Warrior Course, zip line, rock climbing, trampolines and more.
- Lucky Monkey Altamonte is the perfect spot for a play date with little ones featuring interactive toys and bounce houses.
- O2B Kids Altamonte features a variety of colorful rooms all under one roof for you child to move, play and learn.
- Amaya Papaya in Casselberry is a safe zone for kids 0-6 to learn, socialize and play.
- Monkey Joe’s has two locations, Pointe Orlando and Winter Park, for your kids to jump the energy out on inflatable slides, bounce houses and obstacles.
- Open gym. Many gymnastics locations offer Open Gym days. Call one of your local gyms for more information or check one of these venue’s offerings: Orlando Metro, Gymnastics USA, Legendary Athletics.
- RDV Sportsplex Ice Den in Maitland is a family-friendly ice rink that is open for public skating seven days a week.
- SeaLife Aquarium Orlando features a 360-degree ocean tunnel, more than 5,000 creatures, a hands-on touch pool experience and more. Check out Toddler Tuesdays if you have a little one.
- Crayola Experience Orlando has more than 70,000 square feet of colorful hands-on activities for your kids to explore. You can save a few dollars on admission if you purchase your tickets in advance online.
- Ripley’s Believe It or Not! Orlando Odditorium invites visitors to explore the weirder side of things, from art to interactive exhibits in 16 galleries of the odd and unusual from around the world.
- LEGO Imagination Center lets kids explore their creativity by building with colorful bricks. Plus, on select days throughout the month, the Lego Store offers free special events for the LEGO fanatic in your family.
- Orlando Science Center features dynamic zones with hands-on exhibits that present little learners with iconic experiences, exciting discoveries and opportunities for creativity, collaboration and problem solving. Your kids will spend hours exploring the brand new KidsTown.
- The Orange County Regional History Center has a wide variety of creative exhibits and programs designed for children.
- The Orange County Library System hosts fun events, interactive presentations and free story time for various age groups.
- Picture Show at Altamonte offers movies for $1 every Tuesday and $1.75 every day.
SIGN UP to be the first to know about Orlando deals and discounts! Get free email updates.