The Haunted Road, a new contactless, drive-thru Halloween event, is coming to Orlando! This unique attraction lets you drive up for a night of scares from the comfort of your car.
The Orlando Halloween experience runs on select nights, September 25 through November 7. Haunted Road Orlando tickets are on sale now.
You might also be interested in:
- Cheap things to do with kids in Orlando
- Cool off at Central Florida springs
- Best free and cheap outdoor adventures in Orlando
- Free things to do at Disney (from home)
- Free & cheap things to do this summer with kids
- Sunflower fields near Orlando
THE HAUNTED ROAD DRIVE-THRU HALLOWEEN EXPERIENCE
The Haunted Road will be Orlando’s first immersive, completely contactless drive-thru Halloween experience.
As you drive down the road, the journey quickly turns into a nightmare, revealing an untold story of Rapunzel who ventures into a world of disarray filled with twisted creatures and bloodcurdling encounters.
Here’s how it works:
- You will drive through the experience while stopping at various scenes.
- It is required that you stay in your car the entire time.
- The event is recommended for guests ages 13 and up (see family-friendly option below).
- Tickets start at $15 per person (could vary per date) and are only sold online.
- You’ll need to make a reservation for an entrance time — and be on time! The tickets are non-transferable.
- The event is expected to sell out, and all tickets must be purchased in advance online.
- For more information, check out The Haunted Road FAQ.
HAUNTED ROAD: FAMILY-FRIENDLY VERSION
October 3 – 31
The daytime, not-too-scary adventure, features a new take on Rapunzel’s story and other beloved fairy tales. Depart on a journey through an enchanted forest to meet favorite fairy tale creatures, enjoy music, dancing and tons of contactless Halloween fun.
Upgrade your Halloween experience:
- On November 6 and 7, the team behind the event is dialing up the intensity for two nights of The Haunted Road: “Unrestricted,” featuring even more gore and horror for guests 18 and up.
- A “Beyond the Road” upgrade will also be available for $79 per car for both the nighttime and daytime event.
- The nighttime add-on includes priority viewing location at each scene, access to an exclusive bonus scene and a digital photo taken during the experience.
- The daytime “Beyond the Road” upgrade will also include priority viewing, a digital photo plus a customized live greeting for the kids and a colorful rainbow car wash.
15239 Lake Pickett Rd, Orlando
Same location as the Corn Maze Orlando and the Painted Oaks Academy.
MORE FREE & CHEAP THINGS TO DO IN ORLANDO
Cheap things for kids to do in Orlando
Top 10 free things to do in Orlando
Free & cheap things to do this weekend in Orlando
Best free & cheap things to do in Orlando