Florida Residents have access to theme park perks throughout the year at Aquatica and SeaWorld Orlando. The summer season is the perfect time to cool off at this Orlando water park and score a good deal on ticket prices (just be prepared for the crowds).
Florida Resident Annual Passes
The park offers a variety of annual passes for Florida Residents from Bronze to Platinum levels. The cost starts at $5.99 per month with a down payment of $59.99 (or $121.88).
Whenever you are considering purchasing an annual pass, look at the parking fees. Depending on how often you’ll visit, the parking fees could be a game changer. The Silver Pass gives you free parking and no blockout dates. For $152.52, you’ll get unlimited admission to Aquatica and SeaWorld, discounts on food and retail, 1 free guest ticket, and 50% off on 3 guest tickets.
Weekday Tickets: $46.99
Buy a weekday ticket in advance and online to save. Weekday tickets are normally $69.99, but you’ll snag access for $46.99. Valid Monday – Friday.
Things to consider when planning and budgeting for your trip to Aquatica:
- Parking starts at $25 per car.
- Locker rentals are $15.
- Bring in your own small snacks, water, sunscreen, water shoes and towels. Make sure it all fits in one backpack so you only have to rent one locker.
- The park offers all-day dining deals. Depending on how long you plan to stay, this may be worth it. A small platter of chicken fingers and fries was $11.99 the last time we visited (June 2019).
- Buy a small waterproof case for your phone if you need to keep it with while you swim and play at the park.
- During the summer months, the park is very busy. Be prepared for crowds and lines. If your schedule is flexible, we suggest visiting during the week after the kids go back to school.
Whether it’s tiny tots splashing around in Kata’s Kookaburra Cove, teens sliding down Taumauta Racer or adults relaxing on the laid-back beaches, guests can enjoy Aquatica on the cheap, all year long. Our favorite attraction is Roa’s Rapids fast lazy river. Aquatica mixes animal experiences, waters from serene to extreme, high-speed waterslide thrills and wide, sandy beaches to create a day of non-stop fun.