Although ticket prices are always on the rise at theme parks in Orlando, Florida Residents can still find a discount Universal Orlando Resort parks.
The theme park has announced their latest Florida Resident BOGO deal: buy one day, get a 2nd free. You can purchase this discounted Universal Orlando pass through December 19, 2019.
Florida Residents: buy 1, get 2nd day free
When purchasing a 2-Park Pass, the theme park will add on one day for FREE. The total for the pass is $170 – so that’s two days at two parks for $85 per day. You can add a third day at Volcano Bay for $25.
- Purchase by December 19, 2019 and use by Jan. 31, 2020.
- Blockout dates Dec. 21, 2019–Jan. 2, 2020.
- You can visit BOTH Universal Studios Florida and Universal’s Islands of Adventure.
- Upgrade to include access to Universal’s Volcano Bay for an additional $25 per adult, plus tax.
With the pass you can experience:
- Pass through Platform 9 ¾ at King’s Cross station to board the iconic Hogwarts Express to travel between The Wizarding World of Harry Potter – Diagon Alley and Hogsmeade.
- Fly aboard enchanted motorbikes through the Forbidden Forest on Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure, the epic new addition to The Wizarding World of Harry Potter – Hogsmeade and the most highly-themed, immersive coaster experience yet.
You might also be interested in:
Volcano Bay discount for Florida Residents
Florida Residents save $75 on Annual Passes
It always pays to be a local. If you plan to visit often, the theme park is offering $75 off 2-Park Annual Passes now through Jan. 6, 2020.
Florida Resident Universal hotel deals
Florida residents can take advantage of exclusive hotel rates beginning at $84 per night, plus tax at Universal’s Cabana Bay Beach Resort and Universal’s Aventura Hotel for stays now through December 25, 2019.
FREE THINGS TO DO NEAR UNIVERSAL ORLANDO RESORT
This action-packed hotspot features an eclectic collection of themed restaurants, nightclubs, a movie theatre, shopping and non-stop entertainment.
Parking at City Walk is free for everyone after 6 p.m. (not available during Halloween Horror Nights). Take in the sights and sounds, and then board the free water taxi service to cruise canals that meander throughout Universal Orlando Resort.
Hop off to explore the resorts and entertainment along the way including Musica della Notte (Music of the Night), a free evening of music at Loews Portofino Bay Hotel.
You might also be interested in: Florida Resident deals at Walt Disney World resort.
With a nod to Central Florida’s refreshing natural springs, this outdoor escape features 120-acres of unique boutiques, award-winning restaurants and lively entertainment in four distinct neighborhoods: The Landing, Marketplace, West Side and Town Center. Relax by the water, stroll through shops, make fun memories and take plenty of selfies.
Take a step back in time at Disney’s Boardwalk, a quarter-mile promenade boasting endless charm and architecture inspired by 20th century coastal destinations like Coney Island. Watch street entertainers, take a boat ride through the Disney waterways, and tour one-of-a-kind shops.
Movies Under the Stars at Walt Disney World Resort
Gather around as the sun goes down for old-fashioned fun at Disney Resorts. Roast marshmallows next to a crackling fire and then cozy up for an outdoor family-friendly movie. This experience is free for all Disney guests.