Although ticket prices are always on the rise at theme parks in Orlando, Florida Residents can still find a discount Universal Orlando Resort parks.
The theme park has announced their latest Florida Resident deal. Florida Residents can get the rest of the year FREE when purchasing a 2-park, 1-day ticket.
Before visiting, get the details on the theme park’s new safety protocols.
Florida Residents: buy one day, get the rest of the year FREE
This Florida Resident deal is one of the best we’ve seen in a long time. It offers access to both Universal Studios Florida and Islands of Adventure. Cost is $164 (plus tax).
- Purchase now through September 30, 2020
- Visit every day now through December 24, 2020
- No blockout dates
- Valid Florida ID required at pick up
- Add Volcano Bay unlimited visits for $29
With the pass you can experience:
- Pass through Platform 9 ¾ at King’s Cross station to board the iconic Hogwarts Express to travel between The Wizarding World of Harry Potter – Diagon Alley and Hogsmeade.
- Fly aboard enchanted motorbikes through the Forbidden Forest on Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure, the epic new addition to The Wizarding World of Harry Potter – Hogsmeade and the most highly-themed, immersive coaster experience yet.
You might also be interested in:
Volcano Bay discount for Florida Residents
Florida Residents 3 months FREE on Annual Pass
It always pays to be a local. If you plan to visit often, the theme park is offering three months free when you purchase before September 30, 2020. Blockout dates and restrictions apply.
FREE THINGS TO DO NEAR UNIVERSAL ORLANDO RESORT
This action-packed hotspot features an eclectic collection of themed restaurants, nightclubs, a movie theatre, shopping and non-stop entertainment.
Parking at City Walk is free for everyone after 6 p.m.
Take in the sights and sounds, and then board the free water taxi service to cruise canals that meander throughout Universal Orlando Resort.
Hop off to explore the resorts and entertainment along the way including Musica della Notte (Music of the Night), a free evening of music at Loews Portofino Bay Hotel.
With a nod to Central Florida’s refreshing natural springs, this outdoor escape features 120-acres of unique boutiques, award-winning restaurants and lively entertainment in four distinct neighborhoods: The Landing, Marketplace, West Side and Town Center. Relax by the water, stroll through shops, make fun memories and take plenty of selfies.
Take a step back in time at Disney’s Boardwalk, a quarter-mile promenade boasting endless charm and architecture inspired by 20th century coastal destinations like Coney Island. Watch street entertainers, take a boat ride through the Disney waterways, and tour one-of-a-kind shops.