Gatorland is one of those must-see, unique Florida attractions. If you are a Florida Resident, then now is the time to visit The Alligator Capital of the World.
You can sink your teeth into a great deal this summer. For a limited time, Gatorland Orlando is offering half off tickets for Florida Residents.
You might also be interested in:
- Free & cheap things to do this summer with kids
- Cool off at Central Florida springs
- Best free and cheap outdoor adventures in Orlando
- Free things to do at Disney (from home)
GATORLAND FLORIDA RESIDENT DISCOUNT
Florida Residents can save half off single-day admission now through August 31, 2020.
- Adults pay $14.99 (normally $29.99 plus tax)
- Children ages 3-12 $9.99
- Seniors 55+ $12.49
- Children 2 and under are FREE
- Proof of Florida residency is required
- You can upgrade to the Gatorland Grunt package for $11.99 plus tax. The combo ticket features: Meet-A-Gator, Gator Chow to feed the Gators and a day pass on the Gatorland Express
Things to do at Gatorland Orlando
Gatorland is a 110-acre theme park combining Old Florida charm with exciting experiences, exhibits, and entertainment.
- Ride the Stompin’ Gator Off-Road Adventure.
- Come Face to Face with the Rare White Alligators in the New White Gator Swamp.
- Feed giant alligators at Adventure Hour.
- Fly Above Alligators on the Screamin’ Gator Zip Line – check out special pricing for July on the Gatorland website.
- Ride the Gatorland Express train all through the park.
- Photograph exotic wild birds nesting in the Alligator Breeding Marsh.
- During the day, beat the heat with the kids at the Gator Gully Splash Park.
- Visit after hours during the Gator Night Shine experience to see the glowing eyes and hear the bellows of the Gatorland alligators at dusk.
- Don’t leave without taking your picture inside the historic Gatorland Gator Mouth entrance.
Gatorland’s newest team member, the Social Distancing Skunk Ape, is taking park safety to a new level, and makes social distancing fun, reminding guests to keep 6 feet apart, wear face coverings and wash their hands frequently.
14501 S. Orange Blossom Trail
Orlando, FL 32837
MORE THINGS TO DO IN ORLANDO: