Gatorland is one of those must-see, unique Florida attractions. If you are a Florida Resident, then now is the time to visit The Alligator Capital of the World.
You can sink your teeth into a great deal this fall. For a limited time, Gatorland Orlando is offering $9.99 tickets to Florida Resdients.
You might also be interested in:
- Best free and cheap outdoor adventures in Orlando
- Cheap things to do with kids in Orlando
- Florida Resident discounts at Walt Disney World Resort
GATORLAND FLORIDA RESIDENT DISCOUNT
Gatorland has brought its most popular Florida Resident special back from extinction!
Not seen since 2014, Florida Residents can visit the Alligator Capital of the World for just $9.99 for single day admission. This rare discount won’t be around long.
- Now through February 15, 2021
- Tickets must be purchased at the admission’s gate with Valid Florida ID.
- Children 2 and under are FREE
Things to do at Gatorland Orlando
Gatorland is a 110-acre theme park combining Old Florida charm with exciting experiences, exhibits, and entertainment.
- Ride the Stompin’ Gator Off-Road Adventure.
- Come Face to Face with the Rare White Alligators in the New White Gator Swamp.
- Feed giant alligators at Adventure Hour.
You might also be interested in: things to do this weekend in Orlando.
- Fly Above Alligators on the Screamin’ Gator Zip Line – check out special pricing for July on the Gatorland website.
- Ride the Gatorland Express train all through the park.
- Photograph exotic wild birds nesting in the Alligator Breeding Marsh.
- During the day, beat the heat with the kids at the Gator Gully Splash Park.
- Visit after hours during the Gator Night Shine experience to see the glowing eyes and hear the bellows of the Gatorland alligators at dusk.
- Don’t leave without taking your picture inside the historic Gatorland Gator Mouth entrance.
Gatorland’s newest team member, the Social Distancing Skunk Ape, is taking park safety to a new level, and makes social distancing fun, reminding guests to keep 6 feet apart, wear face coverings and wash their hands frequently.
14501 S. Orange Blossom Trail
Orlando, FL 32837
MORE THINGS TO DO IN ORLANDO: