There’s one thing that stays consistent with tickets to Walt Disney World theme parks in Orlando: price increases. Every few months, a few dollars are tacked on for tickets or parking fees.
Fortunately, you can usually find a discount if you are a Florida Resident. The more days you select, the less you’ll pay for each visit. With the 4-Day Florida Resident Disney Weekday Ticket, you can experience the magic for approximately $50 (plus tax) per day.
Florida Resident Disney Weekday Magic Tickets
It pays to be a Florida Resident!
For a limited time, you can buy a two-day weekday ticket for $149. Or for the best overall deal, select 4-day ticket that runs about $50 per day and grants access to one theme park per day. The total ticket cost is $199 (plus tax).
- Tickets valid January 11 – April 7, 2022 (includes blockout dates of March 14 – 18, 2022).
- Visit any of the four parks, but only one per day: Magic Kingdom, Epcot, Disney’s Hollywood Studios or Animal Kingdom.
- Reservations are required in advance via the Disney Park Pass system.
- Tickets can be used on consecutive or non-consecutive days.
- Check out the know before you go details here.
- Bonus if you have a little one in tow: kids under 3 are free.
- To purchase by phone, call (407) 939-1823.
You can also add upgrades to your Florida Resident ticket.
- $35 for Park Hopper option to visit more than one park per day.
- $30 for Water Park and Sports allows you to visit a water park, golf course, or miniature golf course on each day of your ticket.
- Add both of the options above to your ticket for $50.
Show your Florida ID in advance with digital verification
Now you can provide proof that you are a Florida Resident before you arrive at the park. Save time by verifying in advance and online. Fill out the information upon checkout.
More Walt Disney World Florida Resident deals:
Water Park Passes
Florida Residents can usually dive into a cool deal, but annual passes have been suspended.
For now, the best deal is a one-day Water Park Ticket that costs $69.
Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon & Disney’s Blizzard Beach used to offer an After 2pm discount deal for Florida Residents. If this becomes available again, we will update here.
FREE THINGS TO DO NEAR DISNEY
With a nod to Central Florida’s refreshing natural springs, this outdoor escape features 120-acres of unique boutiques, award-winning restaurants, and lively entertainment in four distinct neighborhoods: The Landing, Marketplace, West Side, and Town Center. Relax by the water, stroll through shops, make fun memories and take plenty of selfies.
Take a step back in time at Disney’s Boardwalk, a quarter-mile promenade boasting endless charm and architecture inspired by 20th-century coastal destinations like Coney Island. Watch street entertainers, take a boat ride through the Disney waterways, and tour one-of-a-kind shops.
This action-packed hotspot features an eclectic collection of themed restaurants, nightclubs, a movie theatre, shopping, and non-stop entertainment. Parking at City Walk is free for everyone after 6 p.m.
Take in the sights and sounds, and then board the free water taxi service to cruise canals that meander throughout Universal Orlando Resort.
Hop off to explore the resorts and entertainment along the way including Musica della Notte (Music of the Night), a free evening of music at Loews Portofino Bay Hotel.
You might also be interested in checking out the latest Universal Orlando ticket discounts for Florida Residents.
MORE FREE & CHEAP THINGS TO DO IN ORLANDO
- Cheap things to do with kids in Orlando
- Free & cheap this weekend in Orlando
- Orlando attractions under $30
- Best free and cheap outdoor adventures in Orlando
- Drive-In movie theaters near Orlando
For more Orlando discounts:
Stay connected with Orlando on the Cheap (for FREE)!
List your events & business with us (for FREE)!