It seems too early to start planning for the holidays, but the Polar Express Train Ride Orlando is now accepting reservations AND they are offering a ticket discount. For a limited time, you can save $10 on Polar Express train tickets.
To keep up with latest news on deals, discounts and free events in Central Florida, sign up for the Orlando on the Cheap newsletter. You can also follow us on Facebook. You might also be interested in: cheap things to do with kids in Orlando.
THE POLAR EXPRESS TRAIN RIDE ORLANDO
Hop aboard the Royal Palm Railway Experience in downtown Tavares for a holiday adventure your family won’t soon forget. The Polar Express Christmas train ride is a magical journey where you’ll be transported to the North Pole — just like in the classic holiday film.
How to get the $10 Polar Express discount:
- The train will run Nov. 15 – Dec. 30
- Make your reservation online or call (352) 742-7200
- Ticket cost ranges from $38 to $88 with the $10 discount
- The ticket deal is available when you purchase now through Nov. 10, 2019
Polar Express Train Ride magical experiences:
- Get your golden ticket punched by the conductor
- Experience the dancing chefs who will serve cocoa and a tasty treat
- Interact with the hobo and other characters from the movie
- Enjoy a reading of the classic children’s book THE POLAR EXPRESS by Chris Van Allsburg
- Santa Claus and his elves will climb aboard and visit each family
- Each child will receive a silver bell from Santa’s sleigh as the first gift of Christmas
- And Christmas caroling, of course
305 E Ruby st.
- Rails to Ales Brewery Tour
- Murder on the Royal Palm
- Pizza Train
- The Royal Wine Limited