Halloween can be even more fun when you are an adult — especially in Orlando where you can find a huge lineup of thrilling Halloween events for teens and adults. From block parties to horror movie screenings, scary events lurk in every corner of town.
You might also want to check out more free & cheap Halloween events in Orlando.
Halloween events for teens and adults in Orlando
Tunnel of the Damned
Oct. 1 – 31
- Haunted maze with 20 masked characters and 480 feet of madness.
- Tickets start at $17.95. Recommended for 13+.
A Petrified Forest
Select nights through Nov. 2
- A Petrified Forest has been haunting Altamonte Springs for 13 years.
- Venture through three dark trails for $27 per person (plus tax). Purchase timed ticket in advance, online.
Cocktails & Screams
Orlando’s Halloween-themed bar.
- This bar’s wicked décor, creepy music and an all-around spooky atmosphere will chill even the most sinister spirits.
- Limited capacity during the 13 Days of Halloween. Buy your tickets in advance. Tickets start at $5.
Drive-thru Halloween experiences
The Haunted Road
Select nights September 25 – November 7
- The Haunted Road is a new contactless, drive-thru Halloween event.
- Choose from a scary nighttime experience or the family-friendly drive during the day.
Scream n’ Stream Haunted Drive-Thru
Select nights September 25 – October 31
Boggy Creek Airboat Adventures
- Drive-thru Halloween experience with a trick-or-treat option for the kids or a nighttime haunted road later in the evening.
- $45 for Disney Annual Passholders, $30 for military with ID, or $60 per vehicle.
Orlando Ghost Tours
- This group offers a wide variety of year-round paranormal experiences throughout the Orlando area.
Sanford Ghost Tours
Saturdays at 7pm
- Tickets start at $20. Go on a daring ghostly tour of historic downtown Sanford.
Haunted Museum Tours
October 29 – 31
Museum of Seminole County History
- $5 per person. Get your tickets in advance.
- $19 for adults and $12 for kids under 12.
- They also offer live-stream ghost tours from 20+ cities on GhostFlix.
Interactive Movies and Classics
Garden Theatre in Winter Garden
- $15 tickets for this interactive movie experience featuring trivia, costume contests and games.
- Oct. 25: Carrie (classic movie screening)
- Oct. 30 & 31: Rocky Horror Picture Show
SeaWorld Orlando’s Flicks & Frights
Saturdays through Oct. 31
Friday Oct. 23 & 30
It’s the perfect season for a spooky movie under the stars at SeaWorld. Drive in for a safe, nostalgic experience that starts with enjoying locally sourced food trucks and ends with watching a classic Halloween feature (or two) from the comfort and safety of your car.
- Family-friendly film at 7:45pm. Fright-filled Halloween movie at 10:30pm.
- Drive up for food trucks and a Halloween flick. $40 per car.
13 Films of Halloween at Enzian
Select days and nights in October
- The Enzian Theater in Maitland is showing 13 classic horror and family-friendly films. The lineup includes cult classics, midnight flicks, a kids’ Halloween party and more.
Check out drive-in theaters near Orlando.