In a recent study of traveler data, Orlando was ranked the No. 1 Spring Break Destination for 2016, according to Orbitz.com. Famous for having seven of the world’s top theme parks, Orlando has grown to offer even more, from fine dining and outdoor adventures to festivals and weather fit for waterparks. At VisitOrlando.com/deals, you can find even more savings on hotels, attractions, restaurants, shopping and beyond.
ORLANDO’S MUST-DO ACTIVITIES THIS SPRING
- Sports fans will find a unique treat in catching an Atlanta Braves Spring Training game at ESPN Wide World of Sports, now through the end of March
- Those in the mood to groove can celebrate Mardi Gras at Universal Studios Florida on select nights through April 16, with top-name music acts, authentic New Orleans cuisine, thousands of beads and a colorful parade
- The Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival at Walt Disney World Resort unites all the best things about spring, from fresh flavors, world-class concerts, blooming works of art and more. The festival runs now through May 30.
- With so much Florida sunshine, Orlando’s world-famous water parks are already offering refreshing excitement for guests of all ages at Aquatica – SeaWorld’s Waterpark, Disney’s Blizzard Beach,Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon and Wet ‘n Wild – Orlando
- It’s the perfect season for food lovers to visit Orlando, as kitchens across the destination burst with fresh ingredients. Farm-to-table cuisine plays a key role in Orlando’s growing food scene at new local-favorites like Slate and Urbain 40 on Restaurant Row. Unique eats and seasonal ingredients are also found at Disney Spring’s new dining venues, including Iron Chef Masaharu Morimoto’s Morimoto Asia, and The BOATHOUSE.
- America’s Escape Game challenges guests to be their own heroes, and escapees can save 20 percent off standard ticket prices for up to 10 players
- Nature lovers can catch a glimpse of alligators, eagles, turkeys, wild boars, roseate spoonbills and other native creatures with 15 percent off all one-hour airboat tours and wildlife park admission at Wild Florida
- Capone’s Dinner Show offers an evening’s entertainment for a bargain at 50 percent off all tickets; endless buffet included
- Charles Hosmer Morse Museum, located in Winter Park and featuring the world’s most comprehensive collection of works by American designer Louis Comfort Tiffany, is offering complimentary admission