Explore an amazing 50-acre botanical oasis minutes from downtown Orlando. You could spend a full day at Harry P. Leu Gardens: stroll through the lush gardens, smell the roses or just relax in the shade of a beautiful oak tree.
There are plenty of free days at Leu Gardens throughout the year and special events to keep you coming back again and again.
Enchanted Fairy Doors
Now through September 30
Discover 20 hidden mythical doors during the special exhibit.
First Friday of every month at 8pm. Gardens open at 6pm.
Bring your own chair and picnic to watch a film under the stars. Alcohol is permitted. Cost: $6 for adults, $3 for kids and free for members.
- September 6: Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom
- October 4: The Others
- November 1: A Quiet Place
- December 6: National Lampoons’ Christmas Vacation
Free story time
First Monday of every month at 10am
If you have little ones, they’ll love the free story time event.
Free Plant Clinic
Wednesdays, 3pm – 5pm
Meet a master gardener to help with all your plant needs.
Jazz and Blues Concert
October 19 at 7pm
Enjoy an outdoor concert in the gardens. $15 general admission in advance.
FREE AND DISCOUNT DAYS
Free entry the first Monday of every month
On select first Mondays, Harry P. Leu Gardens near downtown Orlando offers free entry to everyone.
- Monday, August 5, 2019
- Monday, September 2, 2019
- Monday, October 7, 2019
- Monday, November 4, 2019
Free entry on special occasions
- Free for moms on Mother’s Day and dads on Father’s Day.
- Annual Plant Sale in March. Make sure you arrive early on free days as it’s a popular event.
Entry on a typical day is still pretty cheap. Tickets are $10 for adults, $5 for kids and free for 3 and under.
Depending on how often you plan to visit, a membership can be a great way to save on admission. Individual $40; Senior $35; Household $50.
Along with free entry for an entire year, you’ll also receive some great benefits.
- Reciprocal privileges or discounts to American Horticultural Society partners which includes over 300 gardens, arboreta and conservatories nationwide.
- Special member pricing on educational classes & camps
- Special member pricing on ticketed garden events
- Free admission to all movie nights, plus special member parking on movie nights if available
- Discount on non-sale item purchases in the Gardens’ Gift Shop
- Members Only double discount days in the Gift Shop
- Leu Members shop early on the first day of the Plant Sale
- Complimentary daytime garden Guest Passes, each pass is good for one visit
Orlando, FL 32803
Orlando, FL 32803