Blueberries have grown to become an important crop to farmers in Central Florida — and we can all reap the sweet rewards at U-Pick Farms near Orlando. Here’s where you can pick your own blueberries near Orlando.
Support your Orlando farmers and check each location for details on how to get fresh, local produce.
Fresh blueberries are ripe for the picking at U-Pick farms near Orlando starting in March or April through May. Each farm will have a different U-Pick opening date as the berries ripen, so it’s recommended to keep checking each location for their availability.
You might also be interested in:
- Free & cheap things to do this weekend
- Orlando Happy Hour Specials
- Best free and cheap outdoor adventures in Orlando
- Outdoor movies in Orlando
- Best Groupon deals for things to do in Orlando
Before you go:
- Call first or look on the farm’s Facebook page to check on produce availability and hours of operation.
- Wear shoes you don’t mind getting dirty.
- Bring sunscreen and water.
- And be prepared for the long drive as some of the farms are a trek from Orlando.
WHERE TO PICK BLUEBERRIES IN ORLANDO
Beck’s Brothers Blueberries
12500 Overstreet Road, Windermere
Blueberry Hill Farm
5000 Berry Groves Road, Clermont
75 Note Road, St. Cloud
Far Reach Ranch
1255 S. Dora Blvd., Tavares
King Grove Organic Farm
19714 CR 44A, Eustis
Lake Catherine Blueberries
5849 Lake Catherine Road, Groveland
B & G Rucks Blueberries
1031 Oak Shore Drive, St. Cloud
Call 407-928-1261 to set up a picking time.
Southern Hills Farms
16651 Schofield Road, Clermont
Tom West Blueberries
324 E. Orlando Ave., Ocoee
MORE FREE & CHEAP THINGS TO DO IN ORLANDO
- Disney Florida Resident deal
- Cheap things to do with kids in Orlando
- Orlando attractions under $30
- Where to go ice skating in Orlando
- Free virtual rides at Walt Disney World Resort theme parks
- Drive-In movie theaters near Orlando
For more Orlando discounts:
Stay connected with Orlando on the Cheap (for FREE)!
List your events & business with us (for FREE)!