Why not be romantic AND budget savvy this Valentine’s Day in Orlando? We’ve selected a long list of inexpensive events and free things to do to celebrate Valentine’s Day in Orlando.
Whether you like to connect through live outdoor concerts or museum exhibitions, there is an event for whatever floats your boat. Is there an event we missed? Send to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
For even more ideas, read: romantic Orlando dates under $30.
You might also be interested in:
Things to do this weekend in Orlando
Orlando happy hour specials
Outdoor movies in Orlando
Bottomless mimosas and brunch in Orlando
Best Groupon deals for things to do in Orlando
Pick your own strawberries at local farms
Things to Do for Valentine’s Day in Orlando
Valentine’s Outdoor Movie Night
Featuring: Dirty Dancing
Friday, February 12, 5:30pm – 9:30pm
Southern Hill Farms, Clermont
Watch the sunset, play yard games and then relax for a romantic outdoor movie featuring Dirty Dancing. $7.50 per person. Purchase tickets in advance.
Love Notes: A Wine & Music Social
Saturday, February 13, 12pm – 10pm
Swirley Wine Bar, Orlando
$10 pre-sale tickets for an outdoor festival.
Frontyard Festival Presents: Step Afrika!
Saturday, February 13, 2021 at 8pm
Tickets start at $25. Enjoy a performance under the stars, and in your own pod, on the front lawn of the Dr. Phillips Center. Check out the more entertainment offered at the outdoor Frontyard Festival.
Movie Night at Leu Gardens
Sunday, February 14, 2021 at 7:30pm SOLD OUT
Featuring: When Harry Met Sally
Snuggle up on a blanket in the beautiful 50-acre Harry P. Leu Gardens. Pack and picnic and your own chairs. Tickets are just $6.
Planet Obstacle Adults Night Out
Sunday, February 14, 7:15pm- 10:15pm
Planet Obstacle, Lake Mary
Tackle all the fun obstacles and trampolines at this adult-only event. Tickets start at $25 per person. Buy in advance. One complimentary cocktail with every ticket.
Weekends at the Winery
Saturday & Sunday
Lakeridge Winery, Clermont
FREE admission. Food trucks, wine tasting and live entertainment.
You might also want to check out date night ideas in Winter Garden.
Saturday Sounds Concert Series
FREE family-friendly concert.
Oak Haven Farms & Winery, Sorrento
$3.50 per pound to pick your own strawberries. Arrive early because this is a popular spot for U-pick. Check out more places to pick your own strawberries near Orlando.
February 12 – 14, 6pm – 10pm
Painted Oaks Academy
Adult-only evening of dancing, dinner, lighted hay rides, petting farm and romantic photo opportunities. $60 per couple.
Down the Rabbit Hole
February 6 – March 14
Mead Botanical Garden, Winter Park
Experience a magical adventure of circus arts, music and theater as you journey through the botanical gardens. Follow Alice “Down the Rabbit Hole” to encounter characters like the Mad Hatter, the Caterpillar, the Queen of Hearts and more. Tickets are $22 per person on Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday and $25 per person Friday and Saturday.
Museum of Illusions – NOW OPEN
ICON Park Orlando
With over 50 intriguing exhibits, Museum of Illusions offers more eye-fooling fun under one roof than any other destination in Central Florida. The attraction is adding Valentine’s Day décor to a variety of existing exhibits through February. You can double the love (and fun) with Museum of Illusions’ new combo ticket with The Wheel, priced at $37.95 for adults and $32.95 for children ages 3-12, plus tax. Buy discounted tickets through Groupon.
Orlando Ballet presents Moulin Rouge
February 11 – 14, 2021
Dr. Phillips Center, Walt Disney Theater
Tickets start at $24. Enjoy the beautiful, ballet rendition of the most famous Parisian cabaret.
Cupid & Cocktails
February 10 – 14, 2021
Packages starting at $45 per person when choosing Feb. 10 – 14 at ticket checkout. Includes: ICEBAR entry for one, signature drink, one glass of house champagne and complimentary photos.
Osceola County Fair
February 12 – February 21, 2021
Osceola Heritage Park, Kissimmee
Advance general admission, purchased online is $5 – $8.
Kiss Me, Shakespeare! A Valentine’s Cabaret
February 12 – 14
Orlando Shakes, outdoor Darden Courtyard tent
Tickets starting at $15 per person or $30 for a two-person table. Featuring the most romantic scenes from Shakespeare’s works alongside popular Broadway love songs. Patrons will be seated at socially distanced, cabaret-style tables.
Car & Truck Show + Daytona 500 Outdoor Watch Party
Sunday, February 14, starting at 11am
The Promenade at Sunset Walk
FREE event with cars of all makes, models & years. Grab a bite to eat at variety of restaurants and enjoy live entertainment by DJ Scotty B. The Daytona 500 Outdoor Watch Party begins at when the green flag drops at 2:30pm. Register online.
You might also want to check out: romantic dates under $30 in Orlando.
Winter Park Scenic Boat Tour
Hours of operation: Monday- Friday, 10am-4pm
Float through the canals and lush landscape of Winter Park’s waterways on a tranquil Scenic Boat Tour. The hour-long tour is $14 for adults.
Lake Apopka Wildlife Drive
Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays
Cruise through this 11-mile drive with a chance to view native animals in their natural habitat including 174 bird species and plenty of alligators.
SAK Comedy Lab
Shows on Friday & Saturday
A couple that laughs together stays together. This improv show will have you laughing until it hurts. General admission tickets are $20.
Dr. Phillips Center Frontyard Festival
Sunday, February 14 at 6pm
Dr. Phillips Center in downtown Orlando
Outdoor movie featuring: Beauty and the Beast. $5 – $10 per person to sit in your own socially distanced pod.
Bok Towers: For the Love of Chocolate
Sunday, February 14, 2021, 1pm – 2pm
Bok Tower Gardens, Lake Wales
$10 members, $17 non-members (includes admission to the gardens) for an educational session all about chocolate.
Bok Towers: Steamin Jazz
Sunday, February 14, 2021 at 6pm
Bok Tower Gardens, Lake Wales
Spend a romantic evening in the garden with your Valentine to enjoy live music by the Steamin Jazz. $25 in advance, $30 the day of the event.
Yoga in the Sculpture Gardens
Sunday, February 14, 2021 at 9am
The Mennello Museum of American Art, Orlando
Flow with your love through a yoga class outside. $10 per person.
Classic Movies at the Garden Theater
Sunday, February 14 at 6:30pm
Garden Theater, Winter Garden
Adult Skate Night
Sunday, February 14, 8pm – 11pm
Semoran Skateway, Casselberry
$10 admission includes regular skate rental. Must be 16+ to enter.
Sunday, February 14 at 11:15am
$27 per person for a fun yoga session with adorable goats.
$9.99 Gatorland tickets for Florida Residents
Now through February 15
Gatorland has brought its most popular Florida Resident special back from extinction! Visit the Alligator Capital of the World for just $9.99 for single day admission. Tickets must be purchased at the admission gate with Valid Florida ID.
Wall Crawl Orlando
Feb. 12 – 14
$10 off “Valentine’s Date Night Package” with code BEMINE.
Valentine’s Day restaurant packages & deals in Orlando
- Kelly’s Homemade Ice Cream is sharing the love with a sweet lineup of fantastic flavors like Samoa, Dark Chocolate Chunk, Pizza Bruno Cannoli and Black Raspberry. The best way to say “I love you” is with a scoop of Orlando’s favorite ice cream.
- Fresh Market’s Valentine’s Day meal includes two entrées from a choice of steakhouse quality filet mignon, ultimate lump crab cakes or Chilean sea bass. It comes with whipped potatoes, seasoned asparagus, chocolate dipped strawberries and a dozen roses for $49.99. The meal is available to order online through February 9th.
- California Pizza Kitchen: Order your favorite pizza on a thin crust heart-shaped CPK pizza for no additional charge. CPK also has a “Sweet Deal for Two” prix fix menu for $35, available through Feb. 14.
- Krispy Kreme is baking sweet heart-filled doughnuts and a special Valentine’s Dough-Note Dozen.
- Chick-fil-A heart-shaped trays are back now through February 13.
- TooJay’s Deli is offering a special “Sweetheart Dinner for Too” for $25.99 beginning Monday, Feb. 8 -14. Guests are required to present this coupon before ordering.
- Marco’s Pizza: Get a one-topping, medium, thin-crust pizza in the shape of a heart, starting at $11.99.
- Baskin Robins: This popular ice cream chain is offering Valentine Day Card Cakes – and if you order ahead online, you get $3 off on orders of $15 or more. How? By using the promo code BEMINE at checkout.
- Einstein Bros. Bagels: Einstein Bros. Bagels is offering their Family Pizza Bagel Box for just $5 when guests order ahead via the brand’s mobile app. The deal provides a 50% savings off the regular price and is available starting Feb. 9 through Feb. 14.
- Sugar Factory at ICON Park is offering a “I’m Sweet on You” package for $115 that includes: a private capsule on The Wheel, one scoop of ice cream from Sugar Factory, a bottle of sparkling wine, two red velvet cupcakes, a rose for your honey, and a VIP photo package.
- Terralina Crafted Italian will present a special three-course dinner for two for $90 per couple. Add a bottle of Five Roses sparkling Italian wine for an additional $40. Reservations can be made online or by calling 407-934-8888.
- Paddlefish will present a special Seafood Boil for Two for $89 per couple. Add a bottle of sparkling wine to the evening for just $30. Reservations can be made online or by calling 407-934-2628.
- CAFÉ TU TU TANGO, I-Drive’s staple restaurant, will offer their Taste of Tango menu for two for just $69. The three-course meal also includes a bottle of featured Prosecco, or red or white wine. Make reservations online.
- Mia’s Italian Kitchen is offering Bottomless Dining for just $69 per couple for the month (February 10-28) including Valentine’s Day, featuring Mia’s house-made pastas and fresh, made-to-order pizza from the restaurant’s brick oven. The special also includes a bottle of Prosecco or red or white wine. Reservations can be made online.
- Margaritaville Resort Orlando, Euphoria will have a Valentine’s Day Chef Experience for two ($110), featuring Amuse-Bouche, Cream of Curried Cauliflower, Chilean Sea Bass, Sorbet, Braised Beef Short Rib and a dessert trio. Additional wine pairings and specialty cocktails will also be available.
- At Rosen Shingle Creek, the AAA Four Diamond A Land Remembered is offering an indulgent prix-fixe Valentine’s Day menu, including your choice of starters (Lobster Bisque or Crab Cake), a Surf and Turf entree with Filet of Beef and Scallop Spiedini, and a specialty holiday-themed dessert, all served with unlimited complimentary champagne. Pricing: $65 per person.
- Brio Italian Grille is offering Valentine’s Pre-Fixe Specials Feb. 12 – 14. The deal is available for dine-in as well as to go.
- Buca Di Beppo is offering Valentine’s Pre-Fixe Specials Feb. 12 – 14. The deal is available for dine-in as well as to go.
- Olive Garden: The popular Italian restaurant continues its $5 Take-Home Entrées. After enjoying your Valentine’s Day lunch or dinner, take home some extra budget-friendly Olive Garden entrees to enjoy later for just $5 each. Choose from fettuccine alfredo, five cheese ziti al forno, spaghetti with meat sauce and stuffed fettuccine alfredo — each just for five bucks. The offer is available for dine-in only.
- Aldi: If you’re a bargain shopper, Aldi’s probably has a special place in your heart. Its markets have a great selection of value-priced items for Valentine’s Day items. Choices including heart-shaped pizzas and cheeses.
More ideas for Valentine’s Day
Here are some Valentine’s Day ideas from our friends:
- Living on the Cheap: Valentine’s gifts under $50
- Orlando Date Night Guide: Orlando’s most romantic experiences
- Visit Orlando: Ultimate Guide to Valentine’s Day in Orlando
MORE THINGS TO DO IN ORLANDO
- Romantic dates under $30
- Florida Resident discounts at Walt Disney World Resort
- Outdoor movies in Orlando
- Universal Orlando Florida Resident discounts
- Where to go ice skating in Orlando
- Drive-In movie theaters near Orlando
- Best free and cheap outdoor adventures in Orlando
For more Orlando discounts:
Stay connected with Orlando on the Cheap (for FREE)!
List your events & business with us (for FREE)!