During Black Friday and Cyber Monday in Orlando, you can find plenty of deals on fun experiences. Shop discounts on attractions, theme parks and a variety of hotels on Black Friday (Nov. 29) and Cyber Monday (Dec. 2). Here is a round up of Black Friday deals from theme parks & hotels.
ORLANDO BLACK FRIDAY DEALS
The theme park is offering 7 days of sales starting midnight November 27 through December 3. Save 50% off Awesomest Annual Passes. On sale for $99.99 (originally $209.99) plus tax.
You can also find a LEGOLAND Groupon deal for up to 45% off tickets: $59.99 one-day and $65 two-day tickets.
Black Friday deal: Nov. 28 – Dec. 1, adult and senior Annual Passes will be $36.99 plus tax (regularly $44.99) and children’s Annual Pass $24.99.
Cyber Monday deal: Dec. 1 – 2 purchase tickets to the Screamin’ Gator Zip Line for $36.99 plus tax (normally $69.99).
ICE! at Gaylord Palms
Cyber Sale now through Dec. 4. You can find ticket discounts including: child tickets from $11.99 and adult tickets from $21.99 or $23.99 weekends. Promo code CYBER19. Up to 6 tickets per person, online only.
Orlando Science Center
Black Friday: On November 29, 10am – 9pm, head to Orlando Science Center to receive the biggest discount of the year on annual memberships. Must be redeemed in person. You can explore and have fun after buying your new pass.
Cyber Monday: Monday, December 2, 12am to midnight, the attraction is offering the biggest discount of the year to give, get, or renew an annual membership.
Polar Express train ride in Eustis
Save 15% when you book before Dec. 1. Code 150ff.
Save up to 60% off tickets now through November 29. The deals include: a weekday ticket for $40.99, weekend ticket $50.99, and a SeaWorld Fun Card for $82.99, which includes entry during the rest of 2019 and all of 2020.
Black Friday/Cyber Monday deals at theme parks and attractions
Visit Orlando, the official tourism association for the destination, will offer an extra 10 percent off all purchases at OrlandoTickets.com, on top of exclusive deals and discounts to more than 50 theme parks, attractions, activities and dinner shows. Here’s another resource for discount theme park & attraction tickets.
- Use code GIFT at check out
- Discounts available November 19 – December 8
- Save on tickets to Disney, Universal, SeaWorld and more
After the additional 10% discount, Visit Orlando’s Black Friday exclusive attraction deals equate to savings such as:
- Walt Disney World Resort
- Save up to $90 on a multi-day Disney Theme Park ticket.
- Bonus: Guests get a free Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge Luggage Tag gift from Visit Orlando with purchase of 3-Day or more Disney Theme Park Ticket (one per transaction, while quantities last).
The theme park is also always offering deals for Florida Residents.
- Universal Orlando Resort
- Buy 2 Park 2 Day Park to Park, Get 3rd Day Free and save up to $73 per ticket.
- Buy 2 Park 3 Day Park to Park ticket, Get 3rd Park and 4th Day Free with savings up to $135 per ticket.
You might also be interested in: Florida Resident BOGO deal at Universal.
- SeaWorld Orlando
- SeaWorld Any Day PLUS All Day Dining, save up to $63 per ticket.
- Two Parks Any Day, save up to $60 per ticket.
- Three Parks Any Day, save up to $74 per ticket.
- The Wheel at ICON Park: Buy one admission, get a second admission free to save up to $33 per ticket.
- Gatorland: Get unlimited rides on the Gatorland Express train with each already-discounted admission ticket, a savings of up to $12 per ticket.
- SEA LIFE Orlando Aquarium: Save up to $10 per ticket.
- Madame Tussauds Orlando: Save up to $10 per ticket.
- Fun Spot America: Save up to $11 on Single-Day Armband with SkyCoaster.
Here is another resource for deals: Discount theme park & attraction tickets
Black Friday/Cyber Monday deals at hotels
- Rosen Shingle Creek: Get five nights for the price of four, for stays in November and December 2019 and September 2020.
- B Resort & Spa: From Nov. 27 – Dec. 2, B Resort & Spa is offering up to 50% off stays Dec. 1, 2019-Dec. 30, 2020 with code “CYBER”.
- Rosen Centre and Rosen Plaza: Both properties are offering five nights for the price of four for stays in Nov. and Dec. 2019 as well as in Aug. and Sept. 2020.
- Sonesta ES Suites Orlando: Score 20% savings on two-night or longer stays for travel in 2019 and 2020.
- Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek and Waldorf Astoria Orlando: From Nov. 26 – Dec. 3, 2019, guests save 20% off best available rates when booking in advance.
- Courtyard Orlando Lake Buena Vista: Guests can save 20% on stays through Dec. 31, 2020 with this link.
Here’s another resource for Orlando hotel deals.
Orlando shopping destinations
Orlando’s shopping malls and outlets open early or stay open late to offer extreme discounts.
- The Mall at Millenia
- The Florida Mall
- Orlando Premium Outlets
- Lake Buena Vista Factory Stores
- Daytona Beach Tanger Outlets
- Disney Springs