Travel is a beautiful thing, but the hassle of getting a passport isn’t pretty.
Now you can enjoy an afternoon at the library while getting your paperwork in order. Beginning September 11, passport services will be available at the Orlando Library.
Did you know? The library also offers free passes to arts & cultural attractions through the new Local Wanderer program.
How to get a passport at the Orlando Library
Begin the process of applying for a U.S. Passport at the Orange County Library System by scheduling an appointment. Call the library’s main number at (407) 835-7323.
- Wednesdays and Thursdays, 10am-12pm and 2pm-7pm
- Saturdays, 10am-12pm and 2pm-5pm
Things to note:
- Appointments available at the main branch: Orlando Public Library, 101 E. Central Blvd.
- A library card is not needed to complete the passport application at the library
- Fees still apply and two separate fees are required
- Check or money order made payable to U.S. Department of State for passport fee and cash or credit/debit card for the Orlando Public Library execution fee
Get your passport photo taken during the appointment for just $10. You can also bring in your own 2” x 2” photo.
Library Passport Acceptance Facilities do not accept passport renewals or emergency passports that are needed in less than three weeks. Most renewals can be done by mail. Visit U.S. Department of State – Renew My Passport by Mail to see if you qualify to use the service.