DINOSAUR ATTRACTIONS IN ORLANDO
Orlando Science Center’s DinoDigs
View authentic fossils of ancient reptiles and mammals, some of which were found right here in Florida. Become a paleontologist for the day, uncovering and examining dinosaur bones waiting to be unearthed in the Jurassic Ridge Dig Pits, which are sanitized often to ensure a safe experience for all.
Dinosaur Invasion at Harry P. Leu Gardens
Now through April 18, 2021
Explore the Jurassic Gardens to find over 20 life-size dinosaurs ranging in size from 14 inches to a massive 33 feet during this special outdoor exhibit. Visitors of all ages can uncover what life was like millions of years ago when dinosaurs roamed the earth in this outdoor, socially distanced garden setting.
DinoLand U.S.A. at Disney’s Animal Kingdom
A dinosaur lover’s dream, featuring a 50-foot Brachiosaurus skeleton, two dino-themed restaurants featuring mobile ordering and thrill attraction, DINOSAUR, where riders travel back in time on a perilous prehistoric race to rescue a dinosaur before a meteor strikes. Find discounted tickets to Walt Disney World Resort here.
Dinosaur World Florida
Open daily, 9am – 5pm
Located in Plant City, approximately 45 minutes from Orlando.
Experience everything dinosaur from 200-life size dinos to interactive exhibits and shows.
You might also want to check out: cheap things to do with kids in Orlando.
JURASSIC ACCOMMODATIONS & DINING OPTIONS
- The Jurassic World Kids’ Suites at Loews Royal Pacific Resort transport little ones right to the island of Isla Nublar from Jurassic World, allowing them to sleep among the dinosaurs. The themed décor includes beds designed to look like the Jurassic World gyrosphere ride maneuvering through the jungle terrain.
- T-REX Cafe at Disney Springs is an interactive, immersive prehistoric family dining experience including a full-service restaurant with life-sized animatronic dinosaurs, woolly mammoths and simulated meteor showers.
DINOSAURS COMING SOON
- Jurassic Park River Adventure, a scenic water cruise that ends with a T-Rex and 85-foot plunge.
- Pteranodon Flyers, where little adventurers can take flight beneath the 10-foot wings of a prehistoric flying reptile.
MORE THINGS TO DO IN ORLANDO:
- Cool and natural Florida springs near Orlando
- Orlando splash pad parks
- Best free & cheap outdoor adventures in Orlando
- Florida Resident discounts at Walt Disney World Resort
- Outdoor movies in Orlando
- Universal Orlando Florida Resident discounts
For more Orlando discounts:
Stay connected with Orlando on the Cheap (for FREE)!
List your events & business with us (for FREE)!