Labor Day weekend in Orlando marks the last long weekend of the summer season. The 3-day weekend is the perfect time to cool off at the springs, go to the beach, or hit up a local gem like Leu Gardens for free on Labor Day Monday, Sept. 6. Make the most of the long weekend with Labor Day deals and things to do in Orlando.
More free & cheap things to do:
- Outdoor movies in Orlando
- Cheap things to do with kids in Orlando
- Orlando Happy Hour Specials
- Best free & cheap things to do in Orlando
- Cool off at Central Florida Springs
- Free & cheap things to do in Daytona Beach and New Smyrna Beach
- Bottomless mimosas and brunch in Orlando
- Top 10 free things to do in Orlando
- Best free and cheap outdoor adventures in Orlando
- Best Groupon deals for things to do in Orlando
- Restaurants where kids eat free in Orlando
Share your events with us: add to our calendar of events.
LABOR DAY DEALS & THINGS TO DO IN ORLANDO
- Harry P. Leu Gardens: Free admission to everyone on Labor Day, Sept. 6.
- Orlando Magical Dining Month has returned for another season, now through October 3rd. Enjoy three-course, prix-fixe dinner menus at 80+ of the area’s hottest restaurants for just $37 per meal.
- Capone’s Dinner & Show is offering 50% off all tickets.
- SeaWorld Orlando: Unlimited visits to SeaWorld now through Dec. 31 starting at $113.99 with the SeaWorld Orlando Fun Card.
- Walt Disney World Resort: Florida Residents visit for $54 per day with a 4-day pass.
- Discovery Cove : Florida Residents save 30% on reservations to this intimate, tropical beach oasis. And they will throw in a complimentary drink package.
- Wild Florida’s Drive-Thru Safari Park: Florida Resident discount $22 for adults and $17 per kids. The drive is a self-guided journey to get up close and personal with hundreds of wild animals.
LABOR DAY THINGS TO DO
- Mead Gardens is a FREE 47-acre park with an amphitheater, butterfly garden, boardwalk and bike trail.
- Winter Park Boat Tour: float through the canals and lush landscape of Winter Park’s waterways on a tranquil Scenic Boat Tour. The hour-long tour is $14 for adults.
- Lake Eola features a playground, art sculptures and swan boats ($15 for a 30-minute ride).
- The Black Hammock Adventures is a lakeside bar and restaurant in Oviedo with amazing sunset views on Lake Jesup and airboat tours.
- Lake Apopka Wildlife Drive is an 11-mile drive with a chance to view native animals in their natural habitat including 174 bird species. The drive is open Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays.
- Orlando Splash Pad Parks are a fun and cheap way to cool off. Some are free or just a few dollars for entrance.
- The Central Florida Springs, Florida’s natural cooling system, is one of those must-see destinations. With water temperatures in the low 70s year-round, a dip in the springs located near Orlando is incredibly refreshing.
- Lukas Nursery & Butterfly Encounter is home to one of the largest native butterfly conservatories in the state of Florida. Peak season for an up-close experience is April – September.
- Central Florida Zoo is the perfect spot to check out animals and cool off at a splash pad.
- Wekiva Island is located along the shore of spring-fed Wekiva River, this eco-friendly oasis has it all. Spend the day lounging in Adirondack chairs, swimming in the cool waters and listening to live music.
- Ride your favorite rollercoasters (from your couch). Pretend you are in the middle of all the theme park excitement!
EVENTS LABOR DAY WEEKEND IN ORLANDO
Outdoor Movie Date Night at Leu Gardens
Friday, September 3 at 8pm (gardens open at 6pm)
Harry P. Leu Gardens in downtown Orlando
$6 for adults, $3 for kids (ages 4-17). Purchase tickets online and in advance.
Enjoy a film under the stars featuring When Harry Met Sally.
First Friday Food Trucks
Friday, September 3, 5:30pm – 9pm
City Hall Park, Clermont
FREE admission to a food truck extravaganza in Clermont the first Friday of every month.
Orlando City vs. Columbus Crew
Saturday, September 4 at 8pm
Exploria Stadium, downtown Orlando
Tickets start at $18.
Yoga in the Garden
Saturdays at 9am
Mead Botanical Garden, Winter Park
$10 admission. Proceeds benefit the gardens.
Enchanted Fairy Doors
Now through September 5, 2021
Harry P. Leu Gardens
The fairies are back! Search for 20 whimsical fairy doors throughout the gardens. $10 adult, $5 child (ages 4 – 17 years). FREE days are scheduled for Sept. 6.
Orlando Pride vs. Houston Dash
Sunday, September 5 at 4pm
Exploria Stadium, downtown Orlando
Tickets start at $16.
Visit Orlando’s Magical Dining Month
Now through October 3, 2021
Experience some of the hottest restaurants in town without putting a big dent in your wallet. Each participating venue offers a three-course, prix fixe dinner menu for $37 per person.
Museums on Us weekend
Saturday and Sunday
Free entry to four Orlando museums with your Bank of America card.
Concerts at Daytona Beach Bandshell
Every Saturday through Sept. 11, 7:15pm – 9:45pm
Daytona Beach Bandshell
Outdoor concert followed by fireworks at the Bandshell. Reservations required in advance. $4 general reserved seating and $10 for VIP reserved tickets. Chair provided.
Sak’s Comedy Lab
Sunday, September 5 at 7:30pm
Sak’s Comedy Lab
Pre-Labor Day show. General admission $20.
Fridays, 6pm – 10pm
Sunset Walk, Kissimmee
FREE live music.
Weekend at the Winery
Saturday & Sunday
Lakeridge Winery and Vineyards, Clermont
FREE admission. Enjoy food, live entertainment and wine tastings.
Baby Goat Yoga
Classes available Friday – Sunday
Wildflower Farm, Orlando
$22 per person.
Sanford Ghost Tours
Friday & Saturdays at 7pm
Tickets start at $20. Go on a daring ghostly tour of historic downtown Sanford.
You might also be interested in where to ice skating near Orlando.
Yoga at the Brewery
Sunday, September 5 at 10:30am
Ivanhoe Park Brewing Company
$10 and includes your first Ivanhoe Park Beer or Mimosa.
Winter Park Farmers’ Market
Saturdays from 8am to 1pm
Central Park, Winter Park
Check out more farmers’ markets in Central Florida.
Yoga in the Sculpture Garden
Sunday, September 5 at 11:30am
Mennello Museum of American Art
$10 for a lakeside yoga flow class with Full Circle Yoga. Bring your own mat and water. Your ticket also includes a complimentary pass to enjoy the museum.
Labor Day Skate
Monday, September 6, 1pm – 5pm
$7 for entry (not including skate rental fee). Wear your own skates and get free hot dogs, hamburgers and ice cream, 2pm – 3pm.
MORE LABOR DAY DEALS IN ORLANDO
Here are some Groupon deals to check out this week in Orlando:
- AMF Bowling
- Bigfoot Axe Throwers
- Showcase of Citrus Swamp Tour
- Highland Park Fish Camp
- Pirate’s Dinner Adventure
- Lost Caverns Adventure Golf
- Boggy Creek Airboat Adventures
- The Wine Room on Park Avenue
- Scuba Certification in Ormond Beach
- Fluid art class at Abstract Orlando
- Aquatica Orlando discounted admission
LABOR DAY HOTEL DEALS IN ORLANDO
Florida Residents will find the best deals of the year now with savings of up to 30%-50% off hotels and attractions. Check out these deals from Visit Orlando.
- Summer Bay Orlando resort guests can save 30% when they reserve a minimum 3-day Labor Day vacation by Aug. 31 and stay between Sept. 1-8.
- The Grove Resort & Water Park will offer up to 25% off suites along with resort credit, plus Labor Day-exclusive deals – valid Sept. 4-6 – including an 80-minute “Island Escape” body treatment for $170, drink specials at the on-property Springs Bar & Grill and more.
- Guests staying at Holiday Inn Club Vacations at Orange Lake Resort and Holiday Inn Club Vacations Orlando Breeze Resort will receive a third night free when they book a minimum of two nights.
- Caribe Royale Orlando’s BOGO deal gives guests 50% off nightly room rates, 50% off self-parking, two specialty coffees and choice of two bagels, muffins or croissants daily at Java’s Coffee Café or Café 24.
- The family friendly Westgate Leisure Resort on International Drive is offering up to 25% off resort stay. The offer is valid online when using promo code LABOR Sept. 3-7 for travel dates Sept. 7 through Dec. 16.
MORE THINGS TO DO IN ORLANDO
Top 5 beaches near Orlando
Cool off at Central Florida Springs
Orlando attractions under $30
Indoor places for kids to play in Orlando
Cheap things for kids to do in Orlando
SIGN UP to be the first to know about deals and discounts! Get free email updates.