Labor Day weekend in Orlando marks the last long weekend of the summer season. With (hopefully) smaller, post-summer crowds, the 3-day weekend is the perfect time to use your annual passes to experience all the newly opened attractions in Orlando and hit up a local gem like Leu Gardens for free on Monday, Sept. 4. Make the most of the long weekend in Orlando with Labor Day deals and things to do:
LABOR DAY WEEKEND DEALS
- Harry P. Leu Gardens free admission to everyone on Labor Day, Sept. 4.
- Visit Orlando’s Magical Dining Month is Aug. 25 – Sept. 30. Enjoy three-course, prix fixe dinner menus at more than 110 of the area’s hottest restaurants for just $35 per meal.
- Wild Florida free entry every day (except Sunday) the rest of the year. Nature lovers can catch a glimpse of alligators, eagles, turkeys, wild boars, roseate spoonbills and other native creatures.
- La Nouba tickets start at $49, or Florida Residents can get a 4-pack for as low as $129. Catch this show before the curtains close in December.
- Free museum weekend is Sept. 2 & 3. Free entry with Bank of America or Merrill Lynch credit or debit to: Orlando Museum of Art, Mennello Museum of Art, Orange County Regional History Center, Orlando Science Center.
- Escape Room Entertainment $8 off standard ticket prices during Labor Day weekend with code TOPHAT when booking online.
- Kayak Central Florida 25% off a guided-kayak tour for four during Labor Day weekend (tours usually start at $64 per person).
- Crayola Experience is giving U.S. veterans and active service members receive free admission with a valid military ID, Sept. 1-4, and immediate family members get 25% off admission.
- Capone’s Dinner & Show 50% off (reservations required). Medieval Times Dinner & Tournament $25 off per ticket purchased online with code LABORDAY. Valid for shows from Sept. 1-4.
1st Thursdays at Orlando Museum of Art
Thursday, August 31, 6 p.m. – 9 p.m.
Orlando Museum of Art
Movie on Magnolia: “Some Like it Hot”
Thursday, August 31, 7:26 p.m. – 9:26 p.m.
Wayne Densch Performing Arts Center
$5 cash at the door
6th Annual Great Irish Hooley
Sept 1 – 4
Raglan Road Irish Pub & Restaurant
No cover charge
Labor Day Burger Cook Off
Friday, Sept. 1, 6 p.m. – 8 p.m.
Port Orange City Center
First Friday Festival Baldwin Park
Friday, Sept. 1, 5:30 p.m. – 9:30 p.m.
Sidewalk festival with artisans and vendors. Family friendly and pet friendly.
Movie Night at Leu Gardens
Friday, Sept. 1 at 8:30 p.m.
Featuring: “Rogue One”
$6 adults, $3 ages 5 to 17
Movie in the Park: “Beauty and the Beast”
Friday, Sept. 1, 7:30 p.m. – 10:30 p.m.
Dickinson Park in Orange City
Bandshell Live Summer Concert Series
Friday, Sept. 1, 7 p.m. to 10 p.m.
Daytona Beach Bandshell
Featuring: “Cowboy” Kid Rock Tribute
Orlando Pride vs. Boston Breakers
Saturday, Sept. 2 at 7:30 p.m.
Orlando City Stadium
$20 and up
2nd Annual Crab & Seafood Festival
Saturday, Sept. 2, 2 p.m. – 8 p.m.
Kenneth Parker Amphitheater in Port Orange
Star Spangled Bandshell Concert Series
Saturday, Sept. 2 at 7:15 p.m.
Daytona Beach Bandshell
Featuring: Bruce Springsteen Tribute
ACTIVITIES UNDER $20
- Rent bikes at West Orange Trail Bikes and Blades Co.
- Swim and play volleyball at Wekiva Island
- Visit one of the cool and natural springs near you
- Shop at a local farmers’ market
- Take a tour on the Winter Park Scenic Boat
- Catch a show at SAK Comedy Lab
- Experience beautiful works of art at The Charles Hosmer Morse Museum of American Art
- See Orlando from up high on the The Orlando Eye
- Meet the animals at Central Florida Zoo & Botanical Gardens
- Jump around at the new Sky Zone Trampoline Park
- Take a day trip to a beach close to Orlando
- Ride a swan boat at Lake Eola
- Watch a movie for $1.75 at the Altamonte Picture Show
- Kids eat free these Orlando restaurants
DISCOUNTS AT ORLANDO THEME PARKS
- Walt Disney World is $55 per day for Florida Residents with a 4-day pass. Disney Water Park After 2 p.m. Annual Pass is $75 plus tax. Florida Residents can enjoy admission after 2 p.m. (during normal operating hours) for an entire year at Disney Water Parks.
- Universal Orlando is $48 per day for Florida Residents with a 4-day pass. Universal’s Volcano Bay water park tickets start at $67 per adult. Parking is free at CityWalk after 6 p.m.
- LEGOLAND offers a Florida Resident annual pass for $106 that includes admission to the water park. If you can wait to visit after Labor Day, LEGOLAND single-day advance tickets are $30 off when purchased by Sept. 15 and can be used Oct. 1 – Nov. 19.
- A SeaWorld Fun Card for 2017 is $99 or you can purchase a 3-park pass for $49.99 per park. Aquatica Orlando tickets are $39.99 when you purchase online in advance. SeaWorld Orlando’s summer evenings come to a close Labor Day weekend. Guests can enjoy extended hours and two nights of fireworks Sept. 2 and 3.
- Coco Key Water Park Day Passes start at $26.95 per person, per day, Monday – Thursday, for Florida Residents.
SIGN UP to be the first to know about deals and discounts! Get free email updates.
Thanks to Visit Orlando for sharing some of the deals we listed above.